AvP

Buy a bag, go home in a box! Discuss any and everything about the movie world here, including movies you have seen, movies you like, future releases you hear, etc.
Forum rules
BE RESPECTFUL!! Some people like to be surprised in movies!! if you give out any sort of a spoiler to a movie/TV show, please use the [spoiler=] tag. Any questions, please ask before posting, thank you.

AvP

Postby madd74 » Sun Feb 01, 2004 15:22:29

Making of Preview from Fox

Oh my word... more so than Freddy vs. Jason, this vs movie is one of the higly anticipated in my book. This making of talks with the director who also directed my flavorite video game to movie (Resident Evil). It really does not spoil anything and I higly recommend it for everyone.

Alien Vs. Preditor is going to rock the socks of the movie world. Luckily the director has almost seen these movies as much as I have!!

For those familiar with the game Aliens Vs. Preditor, realize the slight name change. They did that because it is not based from the game. They tell a little bit about the background history, so I recommend this to EVERYONE (unless you never liked both movies in the first place).

You can check out the official site at

http://www.avp-movie.com/

(they have what is DEFINITELY a teaser trailer on the site also)

I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to PopCorn