maddian

This is the general forum, meaning, that anything can be talked about here. If there is another forum specific to something, please put it there. Also, technical support is not handled through here so don't ask tech support about Maddian things. Tech support on other things can be fine if there is not already a forum for it.
Forum rules
Please do not go off topic in this forum! Respect the people who start topics by staying on topic as best as you can. if you go off topic, please report your post so that a moderator can move it as quick as possible. Also, while this is a general disscusion forum, it is still discussion. Please refrain from quick replies (1-8 word responses). That is what the totally random subforum is for, thank you!

maddian

Postby spark » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:21:13

I wan6t to poke you buns.
:beer:

Sunshine,lollipops and rainbows

(M) madd likess rosemaryu gonna make her brown eye brown

(S) Iwas never a Boy scout but i ate a Brownie

(M) the only kind of meat a preist can eat on friday... is nun

(S) Q wants to 69 Madd

(M) thanks for reminding me, spark, however, it is only your 68 I want... i will owe you ONE

(S) I can Dig it man

(M) Brown Lines, going thru my mind... stick a finger in him (SPARKY) Make it bleed or be antaganistic (sparky) Brown Eye... make it blue.... dibuhdibudabunbudabubu

MOAN

(S) Brown lines, going throygh your behind,and now im poking Madd baby

(M) the $30 is worth the price of admission, and the brown eye is worth the price of <strike>your anus</strike> / <strike>your penis</strike> / <strike>your mother</strike> SPARKY. Happy to be here to make his lighter blue.

(S) Bitter Blue

(M) zombie, zombie, zombiieieieieieieie

(S) Barbara

(M) they are coming to get you...

(S) To the funnyfarm,where life is fucked up a nd controlled all the time and ill be happy to nsee those nice young men in their fucked up coats and thwere coming to take me away hahah

(M) i did not order this poo-poo platter. Ooowwwww werewolfs of DM. all my years have gone... years ago...
go to madd's website biznitch http://madd74.com
spark
Last Post on the Left

Postby spark » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:49:26

(S) yes let's definitely do

(M) agreed

(S) wow, is this atom heart mother, still? how far are we, pdo you know?

(M) hehehehehehehhEhEhEHEHeHeHeHEHEhEHHEhEh [smilie=rauch28.gif] oops, i did it again, right in my mouth, and out of my end

(S) can we put a movie in this fucker and give it to the public? can you give them boobies? can you give them the shit? what a great record, man. yeah, can you give them the shit? i'll give them lamda lamda ld\amda moo

(M) over the sparky goes floating in the air and deep beneight his liver we have shortage of frying pans

(S) I cam early
cuum
I fucked up <strike>0</strike> / 80 Proof
go to madd's website biznitch http://madd74.com
spark
Last Post on the Left

Return to Outer Unbound