i'll take opnions please

This is the general forum, meaning, that anything can be talked about here. If there is another forum specific to something, please put it there. Also, technical support is not handled through here so don't ask tech support about Maddian things. Tech support on other things can be fine if there is not already a forum for it.
Forum rules
Please do not go off topic in this forum! Respect the people who start topics by staying on topic as best as you can. if you go off topic, please report your post so that a moderator can move it as quick as possible. Also, while this is a general disscusion forum, it is still discussion. Please refrain from quick replies (1-8 word responses). That is what the totally random subforum is for, thank you!

Re: i'll take opnions please

Postby monkeybone » Thu Aug 23, 2007 20:07:03

agreed !

faith is a tough one for me.
so, i'm glad i've found a group of folks who can help bolster.

thanks
:monkey:
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Postby sewcute » Wed Sep 12, 2007 16:32:04

are you just lying about your savings? or something else?
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby monkeybone » Thu Sep 13, 2007 0:17:43

well, i haven't lied about my savings yet.

but no, there is nothing else.
:monkey:
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Postby sewcute » Thu Sep 13, 2007 17:16:33

I was never 100% with my savings, but I didn't figure it was THAT big of a deal.
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby ditzwill » Fri Nov 23, 2007 13:04:03

monkeybone wrote:i'm considering about lying on my FAFSA form (student aid, college)

i love my job but i make less than 1/2 of what i made at Satan's Q. And I'm hard pressed to reveal savings that needs to be my cushion in life.

eh?

ps: madd, i know it's *wrong* but .... well, just but

My one rule in life is that no matter what the circumstance, one never has to make the wrong decision. If I ever want a decision to be based on *good* advice or the right basis, I go back to this. God will take care of you no matter what. If he wants you to have that savings for later then you'll have it. If you're meant to use it to pay for your schooling cuz there are people out there that don't even have that savings to dip into, then so be it.

Just my $0.02 cuz you asked. 8)
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Previous

Return to Outer Unbound