Today I Tried

This is the general forum, meaning, that anything can be talked about here. If there is another forum specific to something, please put it there. Also, technical support is not handled through here so don't ask tech support about Maddian things. Tech support on other things can be fine if there is not already a forum for it.
Forum rules
Please do not go off topic in this forum! Respect the people who start topics by staying on topic as best as you can. if you go off topic, please report your post so that a moderator can move it as quick as possible. Also, while this is a general disscusion forum, it is still discussion. Please refrain from quick replies (1-8 word responses). That is what the totally random subforum is for, thank you!

Today I Tried

Postby ice_blue_ringmaster » Thu Sep 04, 2003 20:54:33

Today I tried putting a new muffler on my truck. The first step was to take the old one off, so I got out a wrench to take it off with, the nuts were rusted on. I got out my handy little electric jig saw, the blade broke and I didn't have another one. I got out my knife to cut it off, I only succeeded in dulling the tip. Then I thought maybe I wasn't supposed to take the muffler off. This vexed me. So I got mad and bent the muffler back and forth until the pipe broke. This made me happy. I put the new muffler on. This made the truck louder, which made me happier. However, in his infinite forgetfulness, the man at the parts store had sold me the wrong size muffler clamp. One fit, one didn't. So now i have to go back tomorrow and explain to him his error and perhaps get the right one. Silly humans, when will they ever learn?
take it slow, keep it real, and have fun, peace out ya'll

The Ringmaster
ice_blue_ringmaster
Fetus

my Car

Postby gizmo0681 » Thu Sep 04, 2003 21:01:37

hahaha that ain't crap today I washed my car and I thought it was going to dissentigrate while in the car wash.... hmmm perhaps it may be time to be looking into a better car.... THANK GOD FOR BONDO THAT I WILL NEVER USE....... ROFL
gizmo0681
Beer Taster

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 04, 2003 21:14:13

AMEN GIZZY

Postby gizmo0681 » Thu Sep 04, 2003 21:21:01

TY TY... LOL
gizmo0681
Beer Taster

Re: Today I Tried

Postby madd74 » Thu Sep 04, 2003 23:18:16

ice_blue_ringmaster wrote:Today I tried putting a new muffler on my truck. The first step was to take the old one off, so I got out a wrench to take it off with, the nuts were rusted on. I got out my handy little electric jig saw, the blade broke and I didn't have another one. I got out my knife to cut it off, I only succeeded in dulling the tip. Then I thought maybe I wasn't supposed to take the muffler off. This vexed me. So I got mad and bent the muffler back and forth until the pipe broke. This made me happy. I put the new muffler on. This made the truck louder, which made me happier. However, in his infinite forgetfulness, the man at the parts store had sold me the wrong size muffler clamp. One fit, one didn't. So now i have to go back tomorrow and explain to him his error and perhaps get the right one. Silly humans, when will they ever learn?

They wont... wait a second, it was louder, and you were happier? Um... aren't the point of mufflers to MUFFLE?

Hmm...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Outer Unbound