from now to cholesterol

This is the general forum, meaning, that anything can be talked about here. If there is another forum specific to something, please put it there. Also, technical support is not handled through here so don't ask tech support about Maddian things. Tech support on other things can be fine if there is not already a forum for it.
Forum rules
Please do not go off topic in this forum! Respect the people who start topics by staying on topic as best as you can. if you go off topic, please report your post so that a moderator can move it as quick as possible. Also, while this is a general disscusion forum, it is still discussion. Please refrain from quick replies (1-8 word responses). That is what the totally random subforum is for, thank you!

derrrr

Postby kate » Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:36:16

i'd log in, but i forgot my password. :roll:

i was just wondering, i know you were talking about having to adjust your diet, but i'm having a brain fart. it's your cholesterol specifically? dad had to do a major cholesterol diet, specifically watching his triglicerides (no, that's not how you spell that). anyway, he had a lot of success without meds, but he's always been a runner and going back to that helped a lot, i'm sure.

me, as i said, i'm just trying to eat more healthy again. i did have my cholesterol checked in nov. and apparently the results didn't make them feel the need to talk to me about it. now that i'm back in town i'll probably call them and see if i can get the exact numbers. i'm also intending to enroll in tai chi again as soon as i know which state i'm gonna be in come march.
kate

Postby madd74 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 13:08:09

you should be able to have the password sent to your email

yeah, it is a cholesterol diet, even though I have ended up losing a lot of weight (lot in Madd terms not human terms). My tri's are okay, and my good cholesterol is hanging right in there. Even though my bad is not on the scale, apparently they do not care for my age or something. They are only concerned about the overall that is 227
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Postby kate » Tue Jan 20, 2004 16:52:05

yeah, i was being lazy about the password. *snicker*

ahh...you been eating lots of fish then? at least that's one thing they say helps that you can treat yourself to.

did you just get your cholesterol checked again?

man! thinking of you and naughty food makes me crave the fresh cheese curds i got there. not that i can't get them in wisconsin, but i'd have to find out where if i want them fresh.
kate

Postby madd74 » Wed Jan 21, 2004 0:17:05

i do about 5 servings a week, lazy bum, haha. i also do almonds which are excellent on cholesterol reversal, yay for me

it is too early to go back to get checked, at least, so thinks my doctor

I would anything cheese related, minus vaginal yeast (hehe :punch: ), would be easily found in WI.
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Outer Unbound