been gone

This is the general forum, meaning, that anything can be talked about here. If there is another forum specific to something, please put it there. Also, technical support is not handled through here so don't ask tech support about Maddian things. Tech support on other things can be fine if there is not already a forum for it.
Forum rules
Please do not go off topic in this forum! Respect the people who start topics by staying on topic as best as you can. if you go off topic, please report your post so that a moderator can move it as quick as possible. Also, while this is a general disscusion forum, it is still discussion. Please refrain from quick replies (1-8 word responses). That is what the totally random subforum is for, thank you!

been gone

Postby PiperTheMad » Thu Apr 08, 2010 17:18:49

I've been gone for a little bit but I am back!

Just wanted to say hello and I plan on checking back a couple of times a week.
(Piper the Friendly)
Specializing in Preschool and Day Care software. Also Find a Daycare or Preschool - Hawaii.
PiperTheMad
Cheese Taster

Re: been gone

Postby madd74 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:19:06

Wonderful! I thank you very much for not forgetting about my rather small little community. As you can see, we added another "active" person, so it is good to see some traffic! I will have to remember to also register with your site and give you some traffic also :D

Some times, it appears I am gone from my own site more than others :\
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Postby PiperTheMad » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:34:35

madd74 wrote:Wonderful! I thank you very much for not forgetting about my rather small little community. As you can see, we added another "active" person, so it is good to see some traffic! I will have to remember to also register with your site and give you some traffic also :D

Some times, it appears I am gone from my own site more than others :\

No worries about registering for my site. I'm always trying to find good subjects to make a site on. If you see my links remain for longer than a month, then you should look into it. :D
(Piper the Friendly)
Specializing in Preschool and Day Care software. Also Find a Daycare or Preschool - Hawaii.
PiperTheMad
Cheese Taster

Postby madd74 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 13:31:46

So you tend to jump from forum to forum? Dear word I cannot remember to go to my own stuff so not sure how I am going to remember how long your links have been around, haha! Oh, I know... I can document it. At work, we are under the notion of, "If it isn't documented then it didn't happen." Yeah, good thing that does not work in the real world, haha, talk about a mess. So current links... Preschool and Daycare software. At the beep, the time will be... now {beep}
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Postby PiperTheMad » Mon Jun 28, 2010 20:45:47

excellent summary :)

Yeah, I guess I come up with a lot of ideas.
(Piper the Friendly)
PiperTheMad
Cheese Taster

Return to Outer Unbound