madd74.com - shoutcast coming

This is the general forum, meaning, that anything can be talked about here. If there is another forum specific to something, please put it there. Also, technical support is not handled through here so don't ask tech support about Maddian things. Tech support on other things can be fine if there is not already a forum for it.
Forum rules
Please do not go off topic in this forum! Respect the people who start topics by staying on topic as best as you can. if you go off topic, please report your post so that a moderator can move it as quick as possible. Also, while this is a general disscusion forum, it is still discussion. Please refrain from quick replies (1-8 word responses). That is what the totally random subforum is for, thank you!

madd74.com - shoutcast coming

Postby madd74 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 19:49:12

Thank you for your interest in my Shoutcast. It is new and still under works (as is the official page), so please bare with and check back soon if you are interested in becoming a part of Madd's World. You can subscribe to Feed - News for updates, or click on the Twitter button on the toolbar on the bottom of the page (assuming you are allowing javascript).

You can reach the station through Windows Media Player, or winamp, by "open URL" and typing in http://home.madd74.com:8000 (clicking this on a web browser will open up a link that will show you what is playing, number of listeners, and song history).

Or, you can find it on shoutcast: http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/madd74

I will have:
  • complete list of song
  • song request
  • contests
  • anything else cool I can think of :mrgreen:
Last edited by madd74 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 23:24:47, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I might want to provide the link to the station :)
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Outer Unbound