board questions

This is the general forum, meaning, that anything can be talked about here. If there is another forum specific to something, please put it there. Also, technical support is not handled through here so don't ask tech support about Maddian things. Tech support on other things can be fine if there is not already a forum for it.
Forum rules
Please do not go off topic in this forum! Respect the people who start topics by staying on topic as best as you can. if you go off topic, please report your post so that a moderator can move it as quick as possible. Also, while this is a general disscusion forum, it is still discussion. Please refrain from quick replies (1-8 word responses). That is what the totally random subforum is for, thank you!

board questions

Postby sewcute » Sun Aug 23, 2009 0:43:54

What is the donate for?

and the krugs thing?
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Re: board questions

Postby madd74 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 18:10:22

It is the "currency" that I started to use on the board. However, I ran into some troubles due to some information not being complete. The point of donating would be, if someone was "low" on "cash", you could "donate" your own to that person. Krugs are the board currency type.

However, there are a few bugs and I did not ever get my question answered when I originally asked them to the author of that MOD. Of course, it was so long ago, who knows what it is up to now. It would reward people for being active in the forums with some of the games, but of course, I went from having tons of people playing all the time to about one or two playing here and there. Oh well.
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Postby sewcute » Tue Aug 25, 2009 18:24:11

hey I try!

maybe try pimping it on FB?
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby madd74 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:40:56

Oh yeah, that I certainly plan to do. I have made posts here and there, and actually had a few people stop over and try out some of the games because of it. So few people want to chat unless it involves game play :)
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Outer Unbound