Centro + downtown + Des Moines + Qwest management card = YUM

This is the general forum, meaning, that anything can be talked about here. If there is another forum specific to something, please put it there. Also, technical support is not handled through here so don't ask tech support about Maddian things. Tech support on other things can be fine if there is not already a forum for it.
Forum rules
Please do not go off topic in this forum! Respect the people who start topics by staying on topic as best as you can. if you go off topic, please report your post so that a moderator can move it as quick as possible. Also, while this is a general disscusion forum, it is still discussion. Please refrain from quick replies (1-8 word responses). That is what the totally random subforum is for, thank you!

Centro + downtown + Des Moines + Qwest management card = YUM

Postby madd74 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 14:42:06

Sweet, I just found the max length a subject line can be. Well, I had totally forgot the fact that I had special lunch at the start of my shift for first quarter attendance today. If I would had remembered, I most likely would not have brought 3 cans to Dew with me to work today. The three or so glasses of Mt Dew, I think, did me well for the start of my work day.

So, this is the second time I have been to Centro, again, thanks to Qwest and my immune system. I do not remember what I had the last time, and this time, I had the BBQ burger thing. For my side I had the soup of the day, some salmon soup thing. When the server mentioned the soup, I thought it sounded very different and decent. Fish soup? Well, it turns out my pick was an excellent choice. That was some of the best soup I have had this year, and on the top five list of soups, I think, I have ever eaten. Well, at least what I can remember.

The killer for me was the NY cheese cake. I kind of forgot to get a box for it, and ate the whole thing there. My word, I feel like I am going to explode. Good thing I am wearing swim trunks, that way I can swim my way to my car at the end of the day (a nice gross reference to swimming in my own innards
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Re: Centro + downtown + Des Moines + Qwest management card = YUM

Postby cmplxty7 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 17:26:23

That is where us girls ate dinner Friday night - it was super-yummy! I have leftover steak in the fridge if you want it (might want to cook it more, as I ordered it medium, and being a thick steak it was pretty bloody). Anyways - Centro = awesome! Wish mine had been free!!!
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Re: Centro + downtown + Des Moines + Qwest management card = YUM

Postby madd74 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 13:30:36

While I do not remember, I am certain the first time whatever I had must have been good food. I say that because I do not remember having any ill thoughts about the place :mrgreen:
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Outer Unbound