Happy Birthday Mair !

This is the general forum, meaning, that anything can be talked about here. If there is another forum specific to something, please put it there. Also, technical support is not handled through here so don't ask tech support about Maddian things. Tech support on other things can be fine if there is not already a forum for it.
Forum rules
Please do not go off topic in this forum! Respect the people who start topics by staying on topic as best as you can. if you go off topic, please report your post so that a moderator can move it as quick as possible. Also, while this is a general disscusion forum, it is still discussion. Please refrain from quick replies (1-8 word responses). That is what the totally random subforum is for, thank you!

Happy Birthday Mair !

Postby monkeybone » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:58:16

have a happy day!

:new-bday:
:monkey:
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Re: Happy Birthday Mair !

Postby Mair » Fri Nov 30, 2007 15:25:29

Oh my gosh. Is this not the sweetest post ever???? Thank you SO much for remembering me. It'll be the big 3-0 for me, and starting yesterday I think I'm ok with it. Up until then...I've been in depression over it.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby madd74 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 16:14:04

oh, so unfair, I was gonna post when the clock stuck... now, I have no way to do it :'(

Happy prelated birthday Mair! Hope your 30 was more eventful than mine!
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Postby Mair » Fri Nov 30, 2007 17:29:40

madd74 wrote:oh, so unfair, I was gonna post when the clock stuck... now, I have no way to do it :'(

Happy prelated birthday Mair! Hope your 30 was more eventful than mine!

Thanks Madd. I'll let you in on a little secret. I was born at 4:07am, so you're more than welcome to post at that exact time and then you'll be special again =D>

Side question=what's "prelated" mean?

And I doubt my 30th will be too eventful. I wanted to be out and about tomorrow, but maybe will be housebound since the weather is supposed to be bad. And, I learned my lesson about being out in bad weather as I was scooping my car out of the ditch 2 days after valentine's day in 2003. it had broken windows from having been vandalized since it sat there for 2 days.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby monkeybone » Fri Nov 30, 2007 19:21:38

i think he means *pre*lated as opposed to *be*lated.

being in the 30's is quite cool, speaking from my experience. enjoy!!
:monkey:
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Postby madd74 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 20:34:44

Yep, exactly it. I realize the word does not exist... of course, leet and ain't and a few others use to not ever exist until enough people made it so!
madd74
Master of Maddness

Postby Mair » Fri Nov 30, 2007 21:55:31

Oh Ok. I'm with it now. Thanks!
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby cmplxty7 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 18:49:23

Happy Birthday!!!

I hope you got to have a good day even though the weather was cruddy this morning!
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Postby Mair » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:57:01

cmplxty7 wrote:Happy Birthday!!!

I hope you got to have a good day even though the weather was cruddy this morning!

Thank you!!!! It was kind of a cruddy day, but I was able to get out to Ankeny to go to Outback (that outback sucks...will probably never go there again. We've been twice and both times have sucked) which is where we always go for our birthdays and also able to walk around Kohls which is my favorite store. But then we decided to get home before the slush started to freeze again. It definitely could've been a worse day. I am just grateful that I have Dave to spend all of my special days with. He's a good husband (most of the time :wink: )
Thanks for remembering me.
Mair
Smut Killer

Belated Happy Birthday Mair !

Postby ditzwill » Mon Dec 03, 2007 13:29:54

:-" Hippo Birdie Two Ewes
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes
Hippo Birdie Deer Ewe
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes :-"

I feel kind of bad that I didn't know it was your birthday! I'm glad you got out to dinner (even if it was nasty) and do some shopping at your favorite store. 8) If I had your phone number, I would call and sing to you. Everyone deserves to be sung to at least once on (or around) their birthday. 8)
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Postby madd74 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 19:09:04

Mair wrote:

Thank you!!!! It was kind of a cruddy day, but I was able to get out to Ankeny to go to Outback (that outback sucks...will probably never go there again. We've been twice and both times have sucked) which is where we always go for our birthdays and also able to walk around Kohls which is my favorite store. But then we decided to get home before the slush started to freeze again. It definitely could've been a worse day. I am just grateful that I have Dave to spend all of my special days with. He's a good husband (most of the time :wink: )

Well, I am glad you had some good on your birthday! :hug: Hope you feel better.
madd74
Master of Maddness

Re: Belated Happy Birthday Mair !

Postby Mair » Mon Dec 03, 2007 21:16:09

ditzwill wrote::-" Hippo Birdie Two Ewes
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes
Hippo Birdie Deer Ewe
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes :-"

I feel kind of bad that I didn't know it was your birthday! I'm glad you got out to dinner (even if it was nasty) and do some shopping at your favorite store. 8) If I had your phone number, I would call and sing to you. Everyone deserves to be sung to at least once on (or around) their birthday. 8)

Thank you for the song. Very unique. It might make you feel better to know that I did get sang to on my b-day. My aunt, my cousin, and my grandma in that order. And they were all competing to be the best. I would probably have to say my grandma was the best because her voice was so quiet I had trouble hearing her haha.

Thanks again! And it's ok you didn't know it was my b-day. For some reason, I wasn't as good as announcing it this year as I usually am.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby Mair » Mon Dec 03, 2007 21:17:00

madd74 wrote:
Mair wrote:

Well, I am glad you had some good on your birthday! :hug: Hope you feel better.

Thanks. I'm actually still feeling pretty crappy, but I will be back to work tomorrow. I'm sure I've been missed.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby sewcute » Thu Dec 06, 2007 19:43:38

I emailed you, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby Mair » Thu Dec 06, 2007 19:44:26

Yes you did which I appreciated and THANK YOU AGAIN :D
Mair
Smut Killer