Money for something...

This is the general forum, meaning, that anything can be talked about here. If there is another forum specific to something, please put it there. Also, technical support is not handled through here so don't ask tech support about Maddian things. Tech support on other things can be fine if there is not already a forum for it.
Forum rules
Please do not go off topic in this forum! Respect the people who start topics by staying on topic as best as you can. if you go off topic, please report your post so that a moderator can move it as quick as possible. Also, while this is a general disscusion forum, it is still discussion. Please refrain from quick replies (1-8 word responses). That is what the totally random subforum is for, thank you!

Money for something...

Postby madd74 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 0:03:13

Well, for the first time ever, I have gotten to live out my dream and test out what it is like to work past 2400... and not because some idiot wants to keep me on the phone forever and a year.

The Salt Lake building had been evacuated, gas leak (ha, cannot blame this one on me :mrgreen:). They are the 24 hour center. So they asked for people to stay to 3. The first thing that went through my mind, was YAY... the second, was Jarin. :sigh: He beats me up in the morning, haha, so, I decided to do only an hour.

Well, I got my first call 40 minutes into the hour, as I switched from one queue to another. I tell you, this was the shift I had always wanted... well... 2200 - 0630!!

OT + differential = =D>
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

and the chicks for free

Postby monkeybone » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:45:37

good show! although i can't be certain that you didn't cause the gas leak in salt lake city.

shoot. when am i going to finally meet the boy? i guess i'll have to check your schedule again.
:monkey:
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Re: Money for something...

Postby madd74 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 14:59:21

Do you have a schedule? Maybe I can work around that, unless you do not mind stopping by some time during a lunch time or what have you.

No, I did not cause the gas leak... now Kraber, he might be able to cause a gas leak in SLC all the way from Des Moines :D You never had the extreme honor of meeting Kraber. Too bad he was not around yesterday, I bet he would have liked some extra hours (see how I took two things almost off topic and made them work? :p )
madd74
Master of Maddness

Postby monkeybone » Fri Oct 26, 2007 19:44:43

how kind you are.

i work sat 8a straight through until sunday night 10p. i work at other houses during the week as i can and as needed. usually 2 or 3 until 10 or 11 pm.

i have started class at grandview !! tues and thurs nights 5:30-8p

the reason i haven't seen the boy is most likely my fault - being the lazy sod that i am.

sorry about Kraber and his gas content. though i will never believe he can out-gas YOU.

yes, you are a topic freak, even more so that i - congratulations!
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Postby sewcute » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:50:38

so do you get paid more for working these hours?

why have you wanted to work those hours?
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby Mair » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:57:14

monkeybone wrote:
sorry about Kraber and his gas content. though i will never believe he can out-gas YOU.

Please Trust me. I've met both Madd and Kraber...Kraber can out gas the gasiest of them all.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby madd74 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 13:41:29

monkeybone wrote:how kind you are.

i work sat 8a straight through until sunday night 10p. i work at other houses during the week as i can and as needed. usually 2 or 3 until 10 or 11 pm.

the reason i haven't seen the boy is most likely my fault - being the lazy sod that i am.

Kindness would be if I did it for the sake of the company. I did it for me (and realize you might be refering to something else I said, in which case, I apologize for my confusion).

Yeah, well, I know about being lazy, so, it is good!

I will compose my schedule and let you look at it and tell me what you think works best. Yay you going to school!

hAhAhA!! I like order, what can I say?

sewcute wrote:so do you get paid more for working these hours?

why have you wanted to work those hours?
Yes and no... yes in that it is considered OT (over 8 hours worked), and also since it is past 1900 I get differential. No in being asked if I would work past midnight, since the differential is something I get from my regular shift anyway.

I have always wanted to work a night shift. Originally, I wanted to do so since it would be the ultimate for me. I go to work, I get home, I go to bed, I get up, I hang with the world, and all of this is something that would require no one to get me up. Keep in mind, this was an original thought around 5+ years ago... :D

Mair wrote:Please Trust me. I've met both Madd and Kraber...Kraber can out gas the gasiest of them all.
Yay! A third party who can prove my point! :D
madd74
Master of Maddness

Postby monkeybone » Mon Oct 29, 2007 19:10:19

Mair wrote:
monkeybone wrote:

Please Trust me. I've met both Madd and Kraber...Kraber can out gas the gasiest of them all.

well then, if he beats madd in gass, then i fear for your health and upper respiratory safety.
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Postby monkeybone » Mon Oct 29, 2007 19:14:44

madd74 wrote:
monkeybone wrote:how kind you are.

Kindness would be if I did it for the sake of the company. I did it for me (and realize you might be refering to something else I said, in which case, I apologize for my confusion).

Yeah, well, I know about being lazy, so, it is good!

I will compose my schedule and let you look at it and tell me what you think works best. Yay you going to school!

hAhAhA!! I like order, what can I say?

-- -- -------------------------

i was thanking you for considering my schedule. why are you being so nice to me these days? i am suspicious. :p (and you are forgiven for your continuous confusion =D> )

yep, yay for going to school. it will take a year or so, but i'm going in as a senior so it could be worse.
Last edited by monkeybone on Mon Oct 29, 2007 19:16:02, edited 1 time in total.
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Postby Mair » Mon Oct 29, 2007 19:16:01

monkeybone wrote:
Mair wrote:
monkeybone wrote:

well then, if he beats madd in gass, then i fear for your health and upper respiratory safety.

thank you. So do we all. He is NASTY
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby Mair » Thu Nov 01, 2007 21:52:08

Ok....Kraber was just up here and about KNOCKED ME OUT by passing his gas. Oh my gosh. Madd left his desk about 10 minutes ago to escape the toxic smell and he's scared to go back. He's got his fan on high and apparently that still didn't help. Thankfully...the last one he let go I didn't get the privilege of smelling. The first one...I just covered my nose and prayed for it (and him) to go away.
Mair
Smut Killer

Return to Outer Unbound