Don't know if I can stand this any longer

Like, yeah, for real man! This is the TOTALLY random chat for those who like to totally random their thoughts in six words or less! Please keep i mind, it would be prefered you use http://madd74.com/chat/ for as opposed to "IM" through posts.

Moderator: ditzwill

Forum rules
This forum is for extremely random chat. Be warned that posting in here means people may go off topic! Please keep i mind, it would be prefered you use http://madd74.com/chat/ as opposed to "IM"ing through posts.

Don't know if I can stand this any longer

Postby Mair » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:56:13

So, I have this co-worker (no the name is not Madd) that really really gets under my skin. She's actually gone above and beyond to cause trouble for me in the work place. and she has succeeded. So, since she sits right by me, I get to see her all the time and listen to her run her mouth. She thinks she knows everything and she is the #1 abuser of FMLA. She ran out until October, so she's been here all summer basically because she has to be. I can almost guarantee that come October 1st, we'll be seeing less and less of her, and I can't wait.
Her problem is...she just can't stay out of peoples' business so she tattles on people. I haven't heard if she's tattled on other people, but I know she's tattled on me more than once. When I mentioned that "someone" tattled on me to other people, her name was the first one from their lips. So, she has a reputation of being in other peoples' business.
I would ask to be moved, but the only place to move me to is over in a desk that I'd be by myself. So, I'm staying here, I guess.
Mair
Smut Killer

Re: Don't know if I can stand this any longer

Postby sewcute » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:19:18

could you ask to have her moved?!
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby Mair » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:48:20

Yes, but mywish would not be granted. However, I think it's being worked on but we have to be careful. It's a secret that she tattled on me and can't mind her business. I just know it was her because I'm awake. It doesn't take much.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby sewcute » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:09:12

so don't talk to her?

ps congrats on passing 400!!!
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby Mair » Fri Sep 21, 2007 13:00:40

Oh I wasn't aware I had passed 400 so thanks :D

and I don't talk to her. Trust me. I never have. But just seeing her and listening to her run her mouth is painful
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby sewcute » Sat Sep 22, 2007 13:14:20

but then how did she find out stuff about you?
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby Mair » Sat Sep 22, 2007 14:53:01

She sits right by me so she can hear me.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby sewcute » Sat Sep 22, 2007 18:47:54

I didn't think about that!
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby Mair » Sat Sep 22, 2007 19:23:41

Yeah she makes me crazy, but thank GOD I only had to work with her 3 days this week. She was gone one and I was gone the other.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby ditzwill » Mon Nov 12, 2007 17:19:53

Mair wrote:So, I have this co-worker (no the name is not Madd) that really really gets under my skin. She's actually gone above and beyond to cause trouble for me in the work place. and she has succeeded. So, since she sits right by me, I get to see her all the time and listen to her run her mouth. She thinks she knows everything and she is the #1 abuser of FMLA. She ran out until October, so she's been here all summer basically because she has to be. I can almost guarantee that come October 1st, we'll be seeing less and less of her, and I can't wait.
Her problem is...she just can't stay out of peoples' business so she tattles on people. I haven't heard if she's tattled on other people, but I know she's tattled on me more than once. When I mentioned that "someone" tattled on me to other people, her name was the first one from their lips. So, she has a reputation of being in other peoples' business.
I would ask to be moved, but the only place to move me to is over in a desk that I'd be by myself. So, I'm staying here, I guess.
When I was at a previous job, I also had a co-worker whom I couldn't stand. Just couldn't keep her nose out of everyone else's business. I once half jokingly offered my manager $20 to move her desk as far away from me as possible. She was eventually fired, though, and I didn't have to put up with her anymore. Until now. She's engaged to my fiance's younger uncle. Speaking of God having a sense of humor...
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Postby madd74 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 18:54:45

ditzwill wrote:and I didn't have to put up with her anymore...
because eventually YOU would get fired :D hehehe
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Postby ditzwill » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:14:21

madd74 wrote:
ditzwill wrote:and I didn't have to put up with her anymore...
because eventually YOU would get fired :D hehehe
In my defense, I didn't get fired the first time I left i wireless. However, I was pretty close and would have been fired the last day if it weren't my last day. hehehe :)
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Return to Totally Random