Like, yeah, for real man! This is the TOTALLY random chat for those who like to totally random their thoughts in six words or less! Please keep i mind, it would be prefered you use http://madd74.com/chat/ for as opposed to "IM" through posts.

Moderator: ditzwill

Forum rules
This forum is for extremely random chat. Be warned that posting in here means people may go off topic! Please keep i mind, it would be prefered you use http://madd74.com/chat/ as opposed to "IM"ing through posts.

Postby ditzwill » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:11:01

Yes, but do you know how to un-wallpaper a room? Jenny's walls need to be completely stripped down and then re-painted or papered.
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Re: From: "The Bucket List" To: "Un-Wallpapering"

Postby monkeybone » Wed Jan 30, 2008 13:43:48

ditzwill wrote:Yes, but do you know how to un-wallpaper a room? Jenny's walls need to be completely stripped down and then re-painted or papered.

well, if it's really old, you may have to use a steamer to loosen the glue and scrape it off. this would be a pain in the arse, but i've done it. at my house in columbus, the old lady had wallpapered the *ceiling*. i had to stand on a table to steam and scrape it off. ugh. but it was worth the effort.
:monkey:
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Postby ditzwill » Wed Jan 30, 2008 19:40:33

The walls need a good cleaning so that wouldn't be a bad idea. The lady that lived here before smoked like a chimney and we've never had a chance to really deep clean the house. Jenny bought it fully furnished. The lady died and her brother sold the house for the estate. I call her deadlady.
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Postby monkeybone » Wed Jan 30, 2008 20:50:51

ditzwill wrote:The walls need a good cleaning so that wouldn't be a bad idea. The lady that lived here before smoked like a chimney and we've never had a chance to really deep clean the house. Jenny bought it fully furnished. The lady died and her brother sold the house for the estate. I call her deadlady.

nice that she got a house fully furnished. that is some sweetness. i snagged a few real treasures when i bought my house too (in columbus)

anyway, have you tried to lift up corners of the paper to see if it peels off?

and if you girls are serious about getting this done .. I'm in. i will help.
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Postby monkeybone » Thu Jan 31, 2008 23:17:37

i wasn't even kidding. i'll bring deviled eggs, you bring treats too 8) and we get her room done up right.

well, at least a good start.

i haven't seen you in too long, jenny too. and i have yet to meet your men. what you say?
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Postby ditzwill » Sat Feb 02, 2008 23:42:19

Let's hang out w/out doing any work first! :) Sometime soon I want to do a deep cleaning of Jenny's house, but I have no idea when that's going to be so I don't want to make any commitments on that front. You can come hang out any time you want, tho! I love deviled eggs. :)
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Postby monkeybone » Mon Feb 04, 2008 21:00:50

hanging out is something we need to do. *I* need to get off my ample arse and just do that.

weekdays are best for me because of work. i think i have your cel number somewhere around here.
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Return to Totally Random