THIS weekend

Like, yeah, for real man! This is the TOTALLY random chat for those who like to totally random their thoughts in six words or less! Please keep i mind, it would be prefered you use http://madd74.com/chat/ for as opposed to "IM" through posts.

Moderator: ditzwill

Forum rules
This forum is for extremely random chat. Be warned that posting in here means people may go off topic! Please keep i mind, it would be prefered you use http://madd74.com/chat/ as opposed to "IM"ing through posts.

Re: THIS weekend

Postby Mair » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:54:38

sewcute wrote:I was not trying to say she was going anything wrong, I was jut curious.

I don't think she was saying that you were saying anything. I just think she was making her comment.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby monkeybone » Mon Oct 29, 2007 14:07:39

Mair wrote:
sewcute wrote:I was not trying to say she was going anything wrong, I was jut curious.

I don't think she was saying that you were saying anything. I just think she was making her comment.

I *was* just making my comment. Nothing else was intended!!
:monkey:
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Postby ditzwill » Tue Oct 30, 2007 15:57:56

Mair wrote:I just think that if a kid gets a big party every year then they grow up expecting it and being ungrateful. I see this attitude already being displayed in my cousin's child.

I pretty much downplay birthdays and try not to get excited about them anymore because of this very concept. When I was younger, my mom always threw big birthday parties with lots of presents for my sister and I. She would also make sure to make the entire day special for us a lot of ways. We could eat whatever we wanted for each meal and such.

My dad is pretty much the opposite so when I moved in with him as a teenager there weren't any big birthday bashes and it was depressing as hell. If I ever wanted a party I had to throw it myself. To this day I still throw my own parties if I want one, secretly wishing that someone else cared enough to do it for me. One year I decided my birthday was going to last all week long, and partied it up the whole time. hehehe :) I also do my best to make other people's birthdays as special as possible for the entire day.

My 30th birthday sucked eggs. I wanted so badly to throw a huge party, but just didn't have any money. Then I was so depressed I couldn't throw a party, that I put off inviting anyone out to Billy's until the last minute so that no one showed up while we (my fiance and I) were there. Madd showed up after I left, but he was the only one.

Um...I guess I'm done babbling. :)
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Postby ditzwill » Tue Oct 30, 2007 16:15:58

Mair wrote:I didn't because my hubby and I lived together before marriage. So I dressed up in an ugly UGLY blue dress and went to the courthouse to get married by some impersonal judge named Scott something or other.
I knew that would be the consequence to my actions before we chose to live together.

I wish, I wish, on my ish wish dish that I could do this very thing. Except it'd be a pastor instead of a judge. But noooooooooooooooooooooo. Obvi wants a ceremony his family can attend. So I'm stuck planning it. Heh, I'll trade you. I'll already be married and you can plan your wedding. :)
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Postby ditzwill » Tue Oct 30, 2007 16:18:50

monkeybone wrote:
Mair wrote:

I *was* just making my comment. Nothing else was intended!!

Nope, you all hate each other and you know it. hehehe

:twisted:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Postby madd74 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 19:34:14

ditzwill wrote:I pretty much downplay birthdays and try not to get excited about them anymore because of this very concept. When I was younger, my mom always threw big birthday parties with lots of presents for my sister and I. She would also make sure to make the entire day special for us a lot of ways. We could eat whatever we wanted for each meal and such.

My dad is pretty much the opposite so when I moved in with him as a teenager there weren't any big birthday bashes and it was depressing as hell. If I ever wanted a party I had to throw it myself. To this day I still throw my own parties if I want one, secretly wishing that someone else cared enough to do it for me. One year I decided my birthday was going to last all week long, and partied it up the whole time. hehehe :) I also do my best to make other people's birthdays as special as possible for the entire day.

My 30th birthday sucked eggs. I wanted so badly to throw a huge party, but just didn't have any money. Then I was so depressed I couldn't throw a party, that I put off inviting anyone out to Billy's until the last minute so that no one showed up while we (my fiance and I) were there. Madd showed up after I left, but he was the only one.

Um...I guess I'm done babbling. :)
You are welcome :bow: hehehe. Yeah, my 30th birthday was not any big deal either. It went from my 18th birthday (thankfully), to my last birthday (32). Even my last birthday was not "perfect", as I had an unfortunate argument or two, however, it was most certainly not a wasted. In fact, I think everyone currently active on the forum was there as I remember. :sigh: Damn that was fun, but I know the concept... my birthday has pretty much been just another day. My father would usually just ask me where I wanted to go out to eat. Some friends would also like to take me out or ask what I wanted to do, even though Jen to date had exactly what I had wanted... to plan something, and not ask me. One of the things people did not ever seem to follow is that *I* did not want to have to plan the day, the whole point was, I wanted the day to be planned for me... for ever day I plan what *I* want to do (well, before Jarin, hehe). That is what I wanted to do for Jen, and I did. I had made it seem as if it would end up being just another day, and I tell you, being me, not lying about anything, and living with Jen, having to know what is going on and calling me all the time, planning the day and making it a surprise was no easy feat :rofl:

Yeah, you were a goof for leaving your own party... but not as much for me not checking my VM when you called to state you were no longer there :D
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Postby sewcute » Mon Nov 05, 2007 19:49:15

I didn't get to go to your party :/ I wanted to! but with finals and such it just wasn't going to work.
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby Mair » Mon Nov 05, 2007 19:49:41

madd74 wrote:In fact, I think everyone currently active on the forum was there as I remember.

Am I classified as active? If so...this statement isn't true.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby madd74 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 17:58:25

I apologize, you are correct, well, active in my life at the time also :D

sewcute wrote:I didn't get to go to your party :/ I wanted to! but with finals and such it just wasn't going to work.
Yeah, I know... no love :sigh:
madd74
Master of Maddness

Postby sewcute » Wed Nov 07, 2007 19:11:12

don't even GET me started on no love.

YOU didn't call ME on MY birthday. I called you on yours! AND I spend MUCHO time on your forums and you haven't left me an lj comment in FOREVER.
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby Mair » Wed Nov 07, 2007 19:58:18

madd74 wrote:I apologize, you are correct, well, active in my life at the time also :D

Uh, I'll have to correct you AGAIN! I believe I have been active in your life since I found out there was a bun in your girlfriend's oven.
If you remember correctly, my b-day is Dec 1st which is 8 days before yours. And, I remember receiving a phone call from you on this day wishing me a happy birthday. Don't believe that would've happened had I not been active in your life.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby madd74 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 23:19:31

sewcute wrote:don't even GET me started on no love.

YOU didn't call ME on MY birthday. I called you on yours! AND I spend MUCHO time on your forums and you haven't left me an lj comment in FOREVER.
You and everyone else on LJ... something about that just lost interest in my existance, even though I am not sure what. I have not even *read* comments there. As for the getting started and stuff, yeah, I think we better quit before it gets ugly :mrgreen:
Last edited by madd74 on Mon Nov 12, 2007 23:20:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typo correction
madd74
Master of Maddness

Postby madd74 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 23:20:44

Mair wrote:Uh, I'll have to correct you AGAIN! I believe I have been active in your life since I found out there was a bun in your girlfriend's oven.
If you remember correctly, my b-day is Dec 1st which is 8 days before yours. And, I remember receiving a phone call from you on this day wishing me a happy birthday. Don't believe that would've happened had I not been active in your life.
There is no way to contest your logic, you are once again very correct, and I am wrong.
madd74
Master of Maddness

Previous

Return to Totally Random