080921.7x - Forum: Portal

Changes to the board and my site will be posted here. You can subscribe to this forum to be notified immediately of updates, as the admin is the only one who posts
Forum rules
Subscribe to forum for updates

What do you think of the new Portal feature?

Holy crap this is too cool!
No votes
I like the upgrade.
50%
I do not care much for the upgrade.
No votes
This new thing is crap!
50%

Total votes : 2

080921.7x - Forum: Portal

Postby madd74 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 0:10:48

What is a Portal?
Well, if you login to madd74.com/bb/ or if you notice and click on the very top where it states Portal >> Board Index... you will notice a drastic change to the "start" page of the forum. The portal is your one stop shop for lots of information.
  • clock
  • PayPal donation
  • Recent posts
  • Recent Polls
  • Board Stats
  • Quick Link Access
  • Calendar
  • Upcoming birthdays
  • Recent Attachments
  • Top Posters
  • ... and more!
Also, the customization allows me to add my own custom boxes with information, games, and more in the future with ease. It pretty much well adds a bunch of information, and does so to the tip of your fingertips! I hope you enjoy it!

AcidTechRed is disabled
Unfortunately, at this time, the style "AcidTechRed" has been disabled as it is not [currently] compatible with the portal. I will look into making the portal available for this style in the future. If you were using these style and wish to change it, then you can click on the board preference under the User Control Panel (UCP) and change it to one of the other two.
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Announcements