Back Against the Wall

For all that is, and ever will be Pink Floyd. One of my top two loves in existance is Pink Floyd, thus they get a special place in my electronic world. Please note that other music can be chatted about here, but only in relation to Pink Floyd.

Back Against the Wall

Postby madd74 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 14:20:00

Several veteran rock artists have teamed to record a track-by-track tribute to Pink Floyd's "The Wall." Due Sept. 27 via the Cleopatra Records' Purple Pyramid imprint, "Back Against the Wall" boasts the participation of Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson, the Doors' Robby Krieger and Yes' Rick Wakeman, Chris Squire and Steve Howe.

Another former Yes alum, Billy Sherwood, produced the tribute, which also features King Crimson's Adrian Belew and Tony Levin, ELP's Keith Emerson, Styx's Tommy Shaw and Toto's Steve Lukather, as well as actor Malcolm McDowell, who provides spoken dialogue.

"All the artists involved poured their hearts and soul into this body of work and it shows," Sherwood says. "It is with the utmost respect to Pink Floyd that we took the challenge."

Full Story
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Madd Side of the Moon