Roger and Tsunami Aid

For all that is, and ever will be Pink Floyd. One of my top two loves in existance is Pink Floyd, thus they get a special place in my electronic world. Please note that other music can be chatted about here, but only in relation to Pink Floyd.

Roger and Tsunami Aid

Postby madd74 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:37:44

Tsunami Aid Lineup Set

NBC announced a partial lineup of entertainers for its upcoming fund-raising telethon for victims of the South Asia tsunami, which will also air on SCI FI Channel, and designated the American Red Cross as its charity partner. The live broadcast of Tsunami Aid: A Concert of Hope will air starting at 8 p.m. PT on Jan. 15 on NBC, on its sister cable networks and on Pax and Telemundo.

Scheduled performers will include Madonna, Sheryl Crow, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Maroon 5, Norah Jones, Sarah McLachlan, Mary J. Blige, Lenny Kravitz, John Mayer, Kenny Chesney, India.Arie, Tom Jones, Eric Clapton, Roger Waters (Pink Floyd), Brian Wilson and Gloria Estefan. Celebrities scheduled to appear include Halle Berry, Kevin Spacey, Usher, George Clooney, Uma Thurman, Matt Damon, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas, Bruce Willis, Danny DeVito and Rhea Pearlman, Tim Robbins, Eric McCormack and Sean Hayes.

Viewers will be encouraged to donate to the American Red Cross International Response Fund in support of tsunami relief through its Web site and donation hotline. Funds raised through this special will support the American Red Cross two-phased assistance plan, which includes immediate and long-term relief.

Full story on SciFi.com
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Madd Side of the Moon