Q Bands reunited claim Pink Floyd to tour with Roger Waters

For all that is, and ever will be Pink Floyd. One of my top two loves in existance is Pink Floyd, thus they get a special place in my electronic world. Please note that other music can be chatted about here, but only in relation to Pink Floyd.

Q Bands reunited claim Pink Floyd to tour with Roger Waters

Postby madd74 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 14:39:01

The new edition of Q Magazine (November 2004) has a new page article which looks at possible band reunions. Claiming to have insider knowledge Q claim Pink Floyd will stage a series of lucrative shows next year (2005). This is not the first time a magazine have wrongly said that the band will bury all differences and unite one last time but given Q have recently released a special on Pink Floyd and met with both Roger Waters and Nick Mason for interviews they may just have something. The article goes on to say. "Q understands that discussions have taken place between the two parties about the possibility of playing a set of shows to mark the 30th anniversary of 1975's 'Wish You Were Here album." US editor of Pollstar Gary Bongiovanni claims a Pink Floyd tour could gross 100 million $'s. To almost underline the importance and viability of a Pink Floyd tour Q have a 50 Biggest Bands of all time chart which sees Pink Floyd claim No, 1 slot! Under the headline Pink Floyd - All in all they're the biggest brick in the wall, a great pub statistic boasts 1 in every 18 Americans own a copy of 'Dark Side of the Moon. As usual Q is an all round great read and is available through out Europe now and available as an import elsewhere. Many thanks to Kevin for heads up on article.

Source

Notice, THIS source is actually Roger Waters On-Line!!
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Madd Side of the Moon