Rare Pink Floyd footage sells for US $5,879.00

For all that is, and ever will be Pink Floyd. One of my top two loves in existance is Pink Floyd, thus they get a special place in my electronic world. Please note that other music can be chatted about here, but only in relation to Pink Floyd.

Rare Pink Floyd footage sells for US $5,879.00

Postby madd74 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:31:56

(Approximately ?3,255.71)

Rare Pink Floyd footage sells for US $5,879.00 (Approximately ?3,255.71)
___ Rare Pink Floyd film footage has sold on Ebay for 5,879.00$. The auction was for a Sony V32 ?helical scan? half-inch open reel containing video footage and audio of Pink Floyd performing at the famous ?Bath Festival of Blues & Progressive Music? on Sunday 28th June 1970. The seller wrote:

Pink Floyd took to the stage at around 3.00am for their set on 28th June 1970, which lasted for approx. 70 minutes, and which culminated in the performance of Atom Heart Mother. The total video footage of Pink Floyd is 27 minutes in length, is in black and white and features a full performance of the song ?Atom Heart Mother? performed by the band, with full choir and orchestra conducted by John Aldiss. The concert (and particular performance of ?Atom Heart Mother?) was a landmark in Pink Floyd?s career, there is no other known video footage available of the band performing this song with the full choir and orchestra. Prior to listing this item, all relevant checks have been undertaken that the reel will play on the correct playback equipment. The reel, which comes in its original storage case, is in remarkably good condition for its age.

Ofiicial Site to Roger Waters On-Line
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Madd Side of the Moon