The Lost Documentary - Pink Floyd DVD now available

For all that is, and ever will be Pink Floyd. One of my top two loves in existance is Pink Floyd, thus they get a special place in my electronic world. Please note that other music can be chatted about here, but only in relation to Pink Floyd.

The Lost Documentary - Pink Floyd DVD now available

Postby madd74 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:54:05

Pink Floyd fans, in particular fans of 'The Wall, can rejoice as 'The Lost Documentary is now available to order. The 23 minute long DVD is a fly on the wall (excuse pun) documentary which was filmed and edited by Howard Lamden in 1980. The exclusive footage captures the band including Roger Waters pre show and also includes the hectic behind the scenes antics that fans rarely see. The documentary was for a long time rumoured to exist and earlier this year a mysterious page on the internet suggested it was to be finally made available. Well here it is, order via the http://www.thelostdoc.com web site, you can also view a fantastic preview (see below), which certainly whets the appetite. The DVD is priced 29.95$ and the order page offers world wide shipping, at present all the DVD's are in NTSC signal.

1 min 2 sec 2.2MB preview

Official story with links and preview
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Madd Side of the Moon