FFXI - MMORPG of Champs (important, please read)

Place to talk about every Final Fantasy fan's favorite MMORPG!

FFXI - MMORPG of Champs (important, please read)

Postby madd74 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 16:13:50

As I run around Carbuncle talking to people about my site, and the many links and resources in here, almost every time I get notice of RMT, keyloggers, or other. I assure you, I DO NOT TOLERATE SUCH ACTIONS, AND YOU WILL NOT FIND LINKS TO SUCH THINGS ON MY SITE (not even in my ROM or warez section :rofl:)

So do not make posts for it, do not ask, do not do anything regarding cheats that make the game worse for ware. I do tolerate such things as the Firefox addon, and links to sites that provide a large plethora of information. I also welcome people to talk about things (as of this writing, anonymous posting is allowed, even though if abused, it will be removed... oh, and keep in mind, that anonymous posts will be screened, so do not think you can write whatever you want so the world can see it... as if it is trash, only I will)

While anyone is welcome to post or read, this forum is made more for the Carbuncle server, as that is where my character(s) are. I hope at some point that every non-mule would have had a chance to visit my site. While there are a lot of different sites with different information, the biggest goal here is to tie them all together. So if you know of a great site or tool (that is LEGAL), and it is not here, please let me know so I can post it. Also, if possible, spread the word so we can all unite together in the greatest of FFXI servers; Carbuncle!

For those who would prefer not to sign up, but want to post, please, post a name and attempt to stick to it when making multiple posts. While I would rather you join, I know a lot of people would rather not take the time. Look on the bright side, my site is most likely the only one you will go to that has no ads and annoying things like that. Plus, there are other parts of my site that only registered users can access.

Otherwise, enjoy and remember to spread the word, ESPECIALLY if you find something useful! I already have had someone praise me for the link to the Firefox extension.
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to FFXI