Not Preggo

Jen and Madd only forum

Not Preggo

Postby cmplxty7 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 19:52:48

So I assumed you saw the test in the garbage this morning. I had planned on taking it this morning, and did so when I got up, with the whole peeing on the stick, putting the lid on, then waiting a couple minutes. Then, when I was looking at it, I realized I had no idea what I was looking for! #-o Like, what the results should look like. See, it came as a two-pack and it's been a while ago that I took the other one, then threw away the box & instructions. It was a different test than I had when I found out about Jarin - that was just one line = no and two lines = yes. Well, this one had a separate control line...so I wasn't sure when I looked at it if the other line meant positive, or since it was a horizontal line it meant negative (meaning it would have to be a plus sign to be positive).

So I had to go to Walgreen's after work to double-check on the box what lines meant what :lol:

I think I am going to get the tests at Dollar Tree....because they are a dollar! Granted, since you get what you pay for, those tests are old-school "pee in a cup" litmus tests. But whatever, same science, just a little less convenience. And a LOT less money. :D
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Return to Ferfer