The Chicken Little Postulate

Jen and Madd only forum

The Chicken Little Postulate

Postby madd74 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 14:22:21

There are a few things around the house I would like done, on the cleaning front.

-laundry put away
-family room vacuumed
-bathroom picked up
-other stuff that I will most likely not remember until late

I really do not mind the fact that you want to spend a bunch of time on the internet. I do mind that when there are things to do you come home first thing, play on the internet, watch TV, and then are too tired to get anything done. Mind you, this is not something you do all the time, it is something that is frequent and we have discussed before. So, if you insist on playing on the computer and watching TV first, that is fine, however then I will expect at least one (I am not greedy) of the things on this list done, and so before I get home. Exceptions lie in the fact of you doing something else that takes your time (to the point you are not doing laptop, TV, etc). That is also acceptable to me. Getting home, playing computer, watching TV, and then being too tired to get any house work done is not.

I do hope your day was well, love you, and catch you when I get home.

(FYI, I just got an email from DTV about a technical glitch that caused communication with the remaote and receiver. It was noted
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Ferfer