My Cheerios

Jen and Madd only forum

My Cheerios

Postby madd74 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 17:56:45

I know some of the information I provided via TXT. Still, I am not about to go back there to read through what I attempted to state and what you actually got or didn't or whatever. I am just shot, this day is absolute shit since I got to work.

A "new day", you know, you have told this to me on a multitude of times, how it is a new day and I should just get over however it was you treated me. Tell me, do you really ever do that for me? Any time you get pissy or angry, you almost always bring things up that go beyond the scope of the new day. My "piss poor planning" ability, for example, when I do not plan things properly with you. Well, by your own logic to me, there should not ever be a time when you mention it, for as it is a new day for me, it should also be a new day to you. Note another reason my comment on how you think things do not apply to you yet feel they should with everything else.

You are fueled by guilt. A lot of what you say and do is driven by this fact. I am not saying it to state it is a bad thing. I state it as a merely observational fact. Now to me, and this *is* opinion, when you up and apologize the moments after having an attitude with me, that is fueled more so by guilt and you feeling that it is wrong. To me, a real apologize, as I think I noted in my TXT, would be if the next day, after it is over, that you find a way to express your apology, especially when you send a TXT that can very well be taken as you just being aggravated at the fact that people can't plan, and as you admit yourself (and have expressed towards me plenty of times negatively). It shows that you are not just doing it because you feel guilty. An apology the next day means one expresses their understanding that they either did something wrong, or hurt the other person's feelings, and they care enough about the person to state as such. When I make unprovoked attacks upon you without proper justification, you will hopefully be seeing such things to you. I honestly cannot remember the last time I lashed out at you without any provocation whatsoever and not show a true and deep apology that was more than "oh yeah, sorry" and then move on as if I did nothing. If I have, I actually do not mind you giving me examples.

At this point, I am going to have to stop writing. I am frazzled beyond as such. The day is horrible, even though it should be better going into the new queue and not taking all these horrible calls as well.
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Ferfer