I love you!

Jen and Madd only forum

I love you!

Postby cmplxty7 » Mon May 12, 2008 21:04:13

I miss chatting with you online. Oh well - soon you will be home to chat with :)

Your stuff I ordered for you (minus the one on backorder) is in the bag on the table, and your mail is on top of it.

The basement phone is out, too, as Jarin lost my cell phone and I had to call it to find it! He had apparently dropped it between the pack-n-play and the wall, and it was under the back edge of the pack-n-play.

And HOW have you managed to do so much overtime for so long?!! I have only worked almost 6 hours OT so far and think I might die! OK, maybe not die, but definitely pass out at my desk at some point :P

Well, I don't even know if you'll get this tonight...but I LOVE YOU! :kiss: :ylove:
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Re: I love you!

Postby madd74 » Tue May 13, 2008 11:58:31

Yeah, OT can wear on a person after so long, and some deal with it better than others. I was dealing with it okay until everything else started to change, and now I just do not handle it anymore. Oh well, life continues.

Laundry would be really nice, I would much appreciate that. I am going to work on a method to still be online at work. I think it is time to put the mini laptop to some use, other than showing a glowing amber light.

Love you
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Ferfer