Jarin & more

Jen and Madd only forum

Jarin & more

Postby cmplxty7 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:18:39

Jarin's eye lump is back - looking red & maybe starting to swell again. Will have to see how it goes this week.

I was dumb and left a can of pop on the coffee table (forgot about it) and went to the kitchen to take medicine with a glass of water...heard a clunk and lots of fizzing and knew Jarin got ahold of it before I even walked in and saw him standing there looking at me with an upside down pop can in his hand. *sigh* Good news is not one drop on the couch that I could see. Also good news is that after lots of cleaning I can't see where it was on the carpet. Bad news is I think I went through a tree's worth of paper towels :)

Do you think throughout the week you could clean your car out enough to fits lots and lots of can/bottles in there? I thought maybe this Saturday we could take a bunch (if not all) to the redemption center. If you cleaned your car out before the end of the week, we could put some in there before Saturday to get an idea of how much would fit, and if we should use both cars to get them all in one load.

Daily Report is set to record.

OMG our son has his temper tantrum for when he is told no down pat!
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Re: Jarin & more

Postby madd74 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 16:56:12

Well, that sucks, even though as last time, just keep track of it and make sure he is not reacting bad to it.

*sigh* You really don't love me :'(

Aye, I can clean my car out and we can start to take some of them back, it is a great idea.

Thank you, and just for sure, could you make sure Terminator is set to record, FOX 17, around 1900 or 2000, thanks.

Yes, he is not the only one :p
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Re: Jarin & more

Postby cmplxty7 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 17:23:03

Already checked Terminator when I checked Daily Report, and it was already set to record as series. Monday night recording good to go! :)
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Return to Ferfer