your boobs

Jen and Madd only forum

your boobs

Postby madd74 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 16:29:21

Okay, well, while working on the audio, and being dissipointed that only TV appears to output on digital audio (meaning the Wii, 360, and PS3 do not have the TV sound pumped to the amp), I thought it strange that the blue light was out on the DTV box. Well, further checking into it, I could hear it was on, and when I unpluged it and put it back, you could hear it power down and turn on, but no blue light. No reset, or anything. I am hoping, in vein, that while the 30- min unlug test did not work, that when you get home, if you attempt it, that it will start working. If not, I am going to switch out the boxes, and call DTV to get a replacement. I am two steps to the wind ready to drop them, so I might actually go with another provider if this shit keeps happening. I pay more for that damn DTV than any other service, other than my actual morgage.

Please clean up a little bit, it would make the day go better. Also, since it is going to have to be done sooner or later, you might want to think about picking up the poop on the poarch when you go out there to smoke or whatever, since getting it in this weather would mean less likely to be all messy. Just remember, you are going to have to do it sooner or later, and letting God take care of it in a few months with storms and flood is not an acceptable solution :p

also, please, there are some clothes that appear too small for Jarin. I am not sure which ones are which, minus his first Cub outfit, I think that is too small. Time to pack them up and store them, because it makes me going through clothes so much easier!

speaking of laundry, if you could tackle some of it, that would be great. i want to get it all cleaned up (again), and attempt to keep it that way.

oh, I would like your login information for your online banking so that I can access it. by now, that verification should be in there.

my day is ok. i am bumbed about the DTV, because if it is dead, all recorded program is lost, and some of it is going to be near impossible for me to get back... but oh well, life goes on. oh yeah, it is verified that service works in the living room
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Re: your boobs

Postby cmplxty7 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 17:09:24

well, I was hoping to catch you in chat to go over a couple things, but seems you are not there now, so...

I am just going to go ahead and bring the living room box in here because I have shows to watch! I did plug in the one in family room, and it indeed turns on (motor running and all), but no light - and pushing the power button on the front does nothing to turn it off to try to turn on again that way. Bummer. Don't you think they could maybe transfer info from this box onto a new box, kind of like when a cell phone breaks and they can transfer info to a new phone usually? That would be nice. And really, I think we just got crappy boxes from the start - I think we should try new boxes (perhaps HD?) and if it is still crappy, then find another provider to switch to. I know you seem to despise them, but I do not know of such problems with Mediacom digital... We'll see - why not try new boxes first (I vote to pay whatever it is to upgrade to HD boxes)?

Yes, I will get something done - I cannot guarantee picking up, sorting clothes, cleaning poop, and laundry - do you realize how time-consuming all that would be? And yes, I have considered picking poop up while it is still winter & therefore frozen. I have also considered waiting for God's rains to wash it away, but you have deemed that unacceptable...plus, it will be nice enough to enjoy the back porch some before the rainy season comes...so yes I will pick it up at some point while it is frozen.

As for Jarin's clothes that are too small...I do not know what is too small unless I am putting it on him & suddenly realize it no longer fits. So when you come across that instance, put them aside and let me know, and I will put them with the rest of the too-small clothes (that is what the 2 baskets of baby clothes are in the basement, FYI). I plan on getting his clothes in the family room put away in his room tonight.

I plan on doing at least one load of laundry, because I have to in order to have something to wear tomorrow. Perhaps I will get that in the dryer and put another in the wash for you to put in the dryer when you get home? I'll let you know.

I also have some research to do tonight in order to be ready for tomorrow. My interview is at 10am!!! I have to get something ready to wear, research a couple things on the topic of Medicare claims, and get to bed at a decent time! SO - if I am sleeping on the couch when you get home, please send me to bed ASAP. I am not sure if I am going to work before my interview or if I am going back afterward. I might have the morning off, might have the afternoon off, might have the whole day off - I will let you know on that, too.
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Postby madd74 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 18:01:07

I was in chat as you were leaving... before you posted this, I typed "yep yep" in the shoutbox, but for some reason, no response, so, I did my part :p

Um, okay, I did not realize you knew how to hook it up, so just make sure you do not break anything, as I would hate to mess up the carpet by spilling your blood on it :D The information is stored on a hard drive. There is no saying that swapping out the HD would end up not causing the problem (a HD failure could cause the system to not work correctly). So I am just static on line. A phone info is usually transfered because it is either stored on a SIM card (similar to the access hard both our boxes use) or a memory card (which would be thye same as a HD for the box). I was thinking of opssibly giong to HD. The biggest thing is most likely my contract will be "reset", and I have not heard the best things in the world about the HD boxes from my research, and trust me, I have been doing a lot of digging. As for going to Mediacrap, I would rather spend all night and day recreating these shows myself with my camcorder than going with them. I have attempted their services before. he the bottom line is, I am actually considering going with the HD upgrade.

Ah, excellent. Oh, I do not expect everything done today. I would just like something done. I am very familiar with how time consuming they are, in case you have not noticed, for the last week I have been doing things :p Aye, I do deem it unacceptable, have you seen what is all out there? Even if it did all go with rain, it would take some time, and that would leave a mess below. When I say some time as it is frozen, I would like it this week. I will deem that higher priority than any of the other things I would like done. You are a turd, by the way, and no I have not hit reply, so fuck off and let me do my work.

Yeah, I am going to start taking what appears too small and put it somwhere, but the thing is, i thought you already had a thing of clothes that WERE too small. Excellent on getting his clothes taken care of!

Laundry would be nice, especially if you are going to be down there for your stuff. I hope when you do your clothes (past tense), you have been throwing in other stuff, to slowly pick away at the stuff down there. I can put things into the dryer if they are there. I will send you to bed when I get home. Oh, and look, it is you will let me know, NOT asking me about it! Sucks to be you and wrong!!! hahaha
madd74
Master of Maddness

Postby cmplxty7 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 18:30:22

I am replying to your reply in reverse order.

I KNOW I said in my post that I would let you know! The point was that I was asking on the phone if you have a preference, and you said you did not understand what I was talking about, and I said if you had read my post you would know. So there. Do you have any preference?

As for laundry, usually by the time I get around to doing what I need, it is a full load...but yes, if I do not have a full load I throw things in to make it so.

As for Jarin clothes, I DO already have a thing for the ones that are too small - which you would also know if you read my post! "(that is what the 2 baskets of baby clothes are in the basement, FYI)"

Poop is not more important than laundry at this point, as I have to do laundry to have something to wear tomorrow for my interview. Also, don't know if you noticed how flipping cold it is out today?! I may do some tomorrow, as the high of 28 is a heat wave compared to the rest of the week (Saturday's high is 8)! And if I do not get to it tomorrow, or even this week, I will get to it when it is not arctic out again!

And if you are so wary about getting an HD box then why do it? If you are reading a lot of bad stuff about Directv then why stick with them? All I know is Directv and Mediacom dominate the market here, and if you do not go with one of them I have no idea who you will go with or how much it will cost or how reliable it will be. It's your stuff, so you decide. I think it is silly you paid out the ass for an HDTV and hardly use it for HD anything... so I vote for HD, whatever you decide to do.
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Postby madd74 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 19:13:09

Whatever, you are a freak, so go eat yourself, and no, I do not wish... er, wait, maybe I do. :p I do nto have a preference in that whatever works best for you would be best for me. If you did not go to work, or did, I think with as long as it takes, I would have to take Jarin to care anyway. So unless I am wrong...

You wear a full load in ONE DAY? Baby, not even dITZ is that fat :D

If you were not such a bitch... okay, so I do not understand what two good baskets for used clothes are being used for clothes we may not ever use again ever. :confused:

Um, if YOU would read my posts, you would see I am talking about stuff that *I* am refering to, not to you, or Jarin (for taking what you said, I would have been referencing how poop is more important thann feeding our kid). In fact, if I were to really dig into it, I would state my point is proven when you talked about your laundry vs. regular laundry. So THERE! Logic, wins yet again. You should join us... yes... yes... join us on the logic side, mwahaha!! However, point is, that even though our dog is gone, this is still the last of your responsibility, so, I would like it done, and I know how you can get with that, so, I want to make sure you do it. I can understand the cold thing, expect once again, you have no trouble going out to smoke a cigarette, so it must not be THAT cold :p hehehe. If tomorrow is going to be 28, then doing it tomorrow would be fine. I will tell you this much, if it goes into next week, I am gonna put a password on the internet until it is cleaned! Now, dear, keep in mind I am talking about the visible stuff. There is no need digging through snow to find the other stuff that I bet is hidden there. I look out the window, and I see a decent patch of poop.

Um... ??? Have you forgotten the fact every time I turn on my PS3 or 360 I am access my wonderful HD output? In fact, I got to experience some crazy ass differences between the two, when I played 360 in the living room. The screens, even layout, TOTALLY different. That about blew my mind! Well, I would go with DTV since they are the less of all other evils, as far as I have researched. Plus, I get air HD through some stations. Granted, it would be nice if all of those local stations were coming up on the dish the same. So, I will look into "deals" for HD upgrade (since at this point, it is going to be well over $100 since last I checked, install and the like), so I will see.

I love you, be well.
madd74
Master of Maddness

Return to Ferfer