Playstation Home - Iowa Club

Nintendo DS, Xbox, 360, PS2, PS3, and any other game system that allows on-line play!

Playstation Home - Iowa Club

Postby madd74 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 21:37:34

Hello! For all of those who have joined the Iowa - Des Moines + group I do thank you, and welcome you. To those who have also decided to visit my site, I thank you more. For those who have decided to register with my site as well, I thank you even more so!

As most people hopefully have figured out by now, the BETA that is running has been resetting clubs, or at least mine and the few I attempt to reach. I go there and it tells me the club is not available. Each time I have logged in now, all of the furniture I have placed is gone, which is too bad seeing how much work I have put in arranging it.

So, I am going to continue to throw some things here and there until I see it appears it is going to stick.

Feel free to register and reply as you wish. Otherwise, if you want to just leave a quick message, there is a shoutbox at the bottom of the screen that allows guest posting.

Hopefully they fix the problem soon so we can get some virtual Iowa clubbing going on :mrgreen:
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Console