Logging in. . .

Any problems with any Maddian services (http://madd74.com, JOHD, etc) are to be directed here. If you notice something is not working the way it is meant to, or if you run across a broken link on any part of my site, make sure to post here please so I can fix it!

Postby cmplxty7 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 18:17:52

hmmm....and while there were no check marks indicating new posts on any thread when I first logged in, after I made that last post and went out to the main page, there was a check in the outer unbound thread. Which, as you are online right now, maybe a new post <em>just</em> got made there...which still leaves the question why wasn't there a new post indicator on this thread when I logged in?
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Postby madd74 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 18:41:41

I am not sure, this could be related to the problems I had earilier, as you are otherwise getting these indications right now, so it would appear that everything is fine.

In fact, at this point, the media.madd74.com appears to be working now where before it would ask to login, and take me to here, where I would not be logged in, yet not be taking me to the name and passward that it should otherwise be going to.

As far as I can tell now, everything is working the way I have it setup. Key word: way *I* have *setup*
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Previous

Return to General