Service problem resolution

Any problems with any Maddian services (http://madd74.com, JOHD, etc) are to be directed here. If you notice something is not working the way it is meant to, or if you run across a broken link on any part of my site, make sure to post here please so I can fix it!

Service problem resolution

Postby madd74 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 0:38:04

Keep in mind, my webhot provider is nothing more than a bunch of foreign cock suckers who do not know shit from a shingle, but have no problem taking my damn money from me over and over again. They will most likely not be happy with my response, that I am going to post below, however, I do not give a shit. I have most likely lost a lot of unknown visitors (people who are not actually associated with me and find me randomly on the web) and I am simply tired of being shit on by people. Oh, yeah, there is a massively good possibility that my site will experience more problems. I would not doubt that the assholes at powweb.com, the worst fucking thing I have ever seen in a technology, will be spiteful that me speaking my mind on how my money is being wasted, will end up fucking up my site more so than they already are (without actually trying). So, should you get any errors accessing my site, then for the two some people who actually read my forums, who would already know and most likely visit the following in question:

http://madd74.livejournal.com

Here is where you could go and ask to be informed about what is happening...

So, I happily provide you with my email to the shittiest website host provider... ever... powweb the horrid:

(the actual email is going out some time after I wake up... I want to make sure everything is backed up and stored local my computer)

((for web crawlers that are searching the web for keywords, I offer the following for this post: powweb sucks, powweb mySQL broken, powweb customer support crap, never use powweb, powweb review negative ten stars))

===================

I want contact with someone in the billing side of powweb about getting a credit for what is left in my account. powweb has given me the MOST ABSOLUTE WORST F-ING CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY 33 YEARS OF BEING ALIVE. Never in my times of being alive have I had a technical support pass the damn buck as much as you damn people have, and I want to talk to someone about getting a credit for whatever I have and going to a real provider who can actually give me service, or at least, take care of me and actually look into problems as opposed to telling me my site problems are not there and not existent. FOR WELL OVER A F-ING YEAR NOW I have had mySQL database problems caused DUE TO POWWEB that has caused me to LOSE MY CUSTOMER BASE. Take a look at my histories, were all you damn pieces of crap do is tell me that the problem is on my side, and you would be able to see my frustration, assuming any of you actually even understand English. I am done with you people. You give me this roll out pan to help the mySQL database, yet, the monitoring company that checks on my database every hour shows alarm after alarm after alarm.

So, I want to know what I have to do to get a credit on what I have already paid for.

I cannot tell you how pissed I have been with not only the database, but the customer service finger pointing. All you idiots had to do WAS TAKE SOME DAMN RESPONSIBILITY WHICH WAS TOO MUCH FOR YOU ALL TO DO. I do not even know how you are all in business still. Doing a search on the web, I show tons and tons of crappy responses about your service by many, and I am going to be yet another people to give you 0 out of any stars for the crappy way I have been treated by your company.

MY MYSQL DATABASE IS STILL HAVING SLOW AND 500 ERRORS WHEN ATTEMPTING TO CONNECT TO THIS POINT.

So get back to me, tell me what I can do to get rid of you people and go to a damn host who will at least care enough about my money to NOT ONLY GIVE ME SERVICE, BUT NOT PASS THE DAMN BUCK ANY DAMN CHANCE THEY GET.

Oh yeah, your "Premium Support Subscription", what a load of flippnig CRAP. HOW ABOUT PROVIDING SERVICE IN THE FIRST PLACE AS OPPOSED TO BEING A CRAPPY HOST AND THEN EXPECTING ME TO PAY *MORE* DAMN MONEY TO GET SERVICE, SOMETHING I HAVE NOT EVER, AND I MEAN NEVER GOTTEN, FROM YOU IDIOTS.
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to General