not staying logged in

Any problems with any Maddian services (http://madd74.com, JOHD, etc) are to be directed here. If you notice something is not working the way it is meant to, or if you run across a broken link on any part of my site, make sure to post here please so I can fix it!

not staying logged in

Postby cmplxty7 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 18:32:43

First - YES I am clicking the box that says "keep me logged in" when I log in. So how come I have to keep logging back in? I am not talking a monthly, or even weekly, refresher...today was the 3rd day in a row that when I came to the site I had to login - and every time I checked the box to stay logged in.

This is not a crucial issue for me by any means, but I figured I'd let you know. And maybe it even has something to do with my computer and not the site? You tell me.
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Re: not staying logged in

Postby madd74 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 18:41:26

I am not having a problem, it most likely is the computer issue, you should maybe reboot. There is a possibility it could be the style you are using. I think you are the only one using acidtechred for the board (maybe one other person who is not active does also). I use your computer with my profile and it keeps me logged in just fine. This does not eliminate the possibility of you having a computer related issue (I have multiple profiles on multiple computers because one causes me troubles).
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Re: not staying logged in

Postby cmplxty7 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 18:50:08

ok. I will reboot soon. I have also been thinking maybe I need to clean out my cookies...

also, at some point can you address why I cannot post an image using the image tag above? It never works, and I do not understand why? See my post under Little X. Which reminds me, is there a way to change the title of a post after starting the topic? Can you do that as an admin? Under Little X, I made a post 9+ months and later realized it should be titled Update 20011227...
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

IMG tag issue

Postby madd74 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 19:09:17

I already fixed your IMG issue. Before posting images, use the preview function. If it does not show, it generally means you are linking to it wrong. The address you used was different than the one I used. Places like myspace store your picture "different" in ways that some times the way you think it will work does not actually work. You can change a post title by simply changing the subject, as I have here. You are a moderator to LittleX, so you can actually moderate posts similar to the way dITZ does in "Totally Random". Also, anyone can edit a post they make by clicking the edit button when they are viewing their post (most forums). Also, I think the update you mean is either 071227 or 20071227 :D
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to General