Gifts for Q

This forum is dedicated for my expecting child. This forum is incorperated into the little one's website, http://madd74.com/littlex. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments!

Moderator: cmplxty7

Gifts for Q

Postby ditzwill » Thu Aug 10, 2006 16:50:14

What kinds of gifts do you guys want for Q? I have a CD that has been near and dear to me since I was born that I want to give you for Q to listen to as soon as Q can hear. Other than that, do you want "thinking" toys to increase brain development? Diapers? Clothes? Any color schemes to work with? Blankets? Cages? hehehe
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Postby madd74 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 17:00:52

Any and all gifts are more than welcome, for the child you have renamed Q. I personally look forward to thinking toys to help stimulate the brain, something that most people who know me already realize in some way or form. Basic baby necessities will come in handy, even though anything gender specific will be difficult to come by as we shall not know the sex of X until birth.

The cage would be very handy, however, that would not be for X :D
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Postby cmplxty7 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:54:58

HAHAHA - sorry, I'd not checked the site and I am now late getting to this.

Anything at all is going to be so appreciated. As most everyone knows, we aren't going to find out the sex, so as Madd said - anything gender specific is out...otherwise anything goes.

We will eventually go make a registry...probably not until at least October or November, though. Anything and everything will be equally appreciated, though!

(And I will let you know as soon as X/Q can hear us :) )
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Postby cmplxty7 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:15:59

ok - I just read ahead a bit...and while I knew that he/she could hear noises now (very vague - X/Q can be startled, though) - they said X/Q will be able to hear more clearly and will respond to sounds around week 22 - that is 10 more weeks...it will go fast!!!
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Return to Little X