FAQ on Jen and Madd and Baby

This forum is dedicated for my expecting child. This forum is incorperated into the little one's website, http://madd74.com/littlex. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments!

Moderator: cmplxty7

FAQ on Jen and Madd and Baby

Postby madd74 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 18:52:30

There are a lot of questions by friends and family, and we hope to answer those questions here:

Q: Are/When you going to get married?
A: Marriage, a happy household does not make, necessarily. Many of my family and friends know that just getting married for baby or to fix a relationship rarely works. Getting married does not solve anything. In fact, it causes a lot of problems - especially for a baby. There are things for the both of us to work out, so more time will give a better answer.

Q: Was this planned?
A: It was neither planned nor prevented. This was a gift from God. We can definitely tell our child that it was not a drunken "oops" night, or a heat of the moment.

Q: Are you going to move in together?
A: I currently am house-hunting, and actually started to the day before I found out I was going to be a daddy. This just motivates me more with a deadline! While there are no plans for "move-in", I think it is clear by the both of us that we will be under the same roof for some time after little X is born.

Q: What is little X? Madd please say you're not going to name your child that.
A: The growing baby is a living being, and I refuse to call baby "it". Since both males and females have an X, and males the Y, it was fitting to me to dub the child little/baby X until born.

Q: So do you plan on finding out the sex of the baby?
A: Both of us wish to not know the sex of the baby, so we will have to have names prepared before labor.

Q: Do you have names picked out?
A: It was settled the first name would be Jen's pick if a girl, and mine if a boy. If little X turns out to be female, her name will be Briar Kroeger. If a boy... well, I have not totally decided yet, even though I have some ideas (If I left it up to Jen, she would have named him Bubba. Good thing I am naming the boy) :p

Q: When is the little one due?
A: Projections predict some time in March. The countdown days on the top of the page are an "estimated" time. As of right now it is a total guess, however, with some careful calculations, an updated counter will replace it. However, due dates seem to mean little, as the baby will come whenever it is ready.
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Little X