9+ months

This forum is dedicated for my expecting child. This forum is incorperated into the little one's website, http://madd74.com/littlex. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments!

Moderator: cmplxty7

9+ months

Postby cmplxty7 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 21:24:01

Well, we finally got Jarin in for his 9 month check-up, only a week or two late.

As usual, his weight is around 25th percentile, height is around 50th percentile, and his head is 90th percentile! Holy cow - we know whose kid he is, huh? :lol:

Jarin is healthy (he's never been sick yet!) and happy. Everyone always comments on what a laid back little boy he is (of course, they don't live with him, either). He is now crawling quite proficiently, and is better each day at pulling himself to a standing position & walking around the edge (kind of wobbly with that still). He eats as much real food as we can give him - cheerios, fruit pieces, potatoes, soft meats, etc. - as he still has NO TEETH! Will they ever come?! Still gets bottles, but quickly learned how to use the sippy cup & I am so proud every time I see him use it!

He's a pretty talkative and loud little boy when he wants to be. He says all the basic sounds that the doctor said he should be - dada, mama, baba, etc. He's especially entranced by anything with lights or lights & noise combo. Definitely very curious and excitable.

First Christmas was fun - tearing tissue paper is so much more fun than any toy we have in this house, apparently. We saw Santa...the picture turned out good - looks like he is smiling some. They took that picture right before he started whining/crying a little - so it turned out great, really!

That's all I've got - does Dad have anything to add?
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Re: 9+ months

Postby cmplxty7 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 21:28:25

umm, the image tag didn't work again...I am sorry - I do not know why. Madd can you please fix? I was trying to post Jarin's picture with Santa.
Last edited by madd74 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 18:07:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed IMG tag and added link (must be logged into myspace to view larger link) / also fixed Jen's spelling of my name :D
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Return to Little X