If its a girl

This forum is dedicated for my expecting child. This forum is incorperated into the little one's website, http://madd74.com/littlex. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments!

Moderator: cmplxty7

If its a girl

Postby xqwestie » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:38:41

WOW, I checked out the pictures of Jarin and your family. You are a very lucky man Madd, you have a very beautiful family. Jarin is absolutly adorable. I would let my daughter date him. Well, I don't know for sure if its a girl or not. Rod and I are waiting to find out just like you and Jen did. I've only had one person tell me that its going to be a boy and I just have a feeling its going to be a girl. No girls in Rod's family for over 23 years. But I will take either one, no matter what. I think this is going to be my one and only. Pregnancy has not treated me well. Been pretty sick and boy if you thought I was a bitch before, watch out. Ross is still hung up on World of Warcraft so I think we my nix the Wii idea, or maybe we will just get one for ourselves. If you had to choose between a Wii and a PS3 what would you chosse. Me personally Im thinking the Wii, but Rod is leaning toward the PS3.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sam
xqwestie

Re: If its a girl

Postby Mair » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:26:16

Hi Sam!
If I may butt in here...
I don't know a LOT about PS3, but Dave and I were just talking about them last night and he had PLENTY of BAD BAD BAD to say about them.
I can't totally speak for Madd, but he has the Wii but no PS3.

Congratulations on the new baby. I think Dawn told me you were expecting. Hope you're enjoying the new job!!!
Mair
Smut Killer

Return to Little X