Welcome to M World!

This is the gathering place for all my friends from the Animal Cross Wild World realm (DS). Please keep in mind that currently I have lost my game {sigh}.
Forum rules
ACWW for DS is lost! If I ever get it as a gift or what have you, I shall post about it, thank you.

Welcome to M World!

Postby madd74 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:42:29

Welcome to my AniCross/ds forums. Rules of the board apply to here also. The purpose of this forum is to spread the word of not only my own town, but hopefully others as well. Feel free to link:

http://madd74.com/ww

as it shall take you straight to this part of the forum.

Feel free to subscribe to the "M World Schedule" so you know when a new post when I expect to be on is, for all of my good friends out there. Anyone who plays AniCross with me can tell you I play well with others! At most, you might end up with your town theme changed (if it is not default, I will write it down, no worrys :D) and a little redecorating. I am not into destroying other people's property, or stealing their trash (even though I thank lain for letting me take her trash and then mailing it to her, hehehe!)

I DO NOT TIME TRAVEL!! Shame on all those who do. Please realize, the new ACWW has town folk who REMEMBER things, so doing time travel could mess with their brains and they forget things!

FRIEND CODES: hey, Nintendo may discourage posting friend codes, however I do not. Feel free to post your code and copy the link for others to use to always find you! Or of course, I will always know who you are!
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Wild World