Another one bites the dust!

Welcome to the world of news, told by many, told about everything. Here is where new and strange information can be posted, or just life changing events for planet Earth.

Another one bites the dust!

Postby cmplxty7 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 16:12:17

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070827/ap_on_go_pr_wh/gonzales_resigns

For anyone who can't/doesn't want to click the link...to sum it up, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales RESIGNED today!!! (not effective until 9/17 though)

Honest to goodness, I would have NEVER seen that coming - he is so cocky and stubborn I would have never guessed he would actually step down.

How many Bushies does that make now? Good grief! I think they all want out because they don't want to be a part of his administration if a) he gets impeached (which I do not see happening) or b) his approval rating finally falls below 10%

Too bad Stewart & Colbert are on vaca - I bet they are loving this! If they had seen it coming, they would have cancelled vacation.
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Re: Another one bites the dust!

Postby madd74 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 16:22:09

OMFW!!!!!

:shock: :twisted: :mrgreen: :biggrin: :badgrin: =D> \:D/ [smilie=rauch08.gif] [smilie=rauch23.gif] [smilie=rauch28.gif] :drunk: :beer: [smilie=clown.gif] [smilie=devil-laugh.gif] [smilie=drevil.gif] [smilie=drinkofbeer.gif] [smilie=pimp.gif] [smilie=rauch04.gif] [smilie=rauch06.gif] :fadein: :angel: :bday: :BIG: :robot: :new-bday: :black: :Fade-color :B-fly: :eggface: :crazyeyes: :icecream: :multi: :painting: :lol!: :olympic: :popcorn: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :rocol: :scatter: :shocked!: :scrambleup: :silly: :turn-l: :flasingsmile: :smilecolros: :changes: :squarewink: :halfrobot: :splat: :onfire: :x-mas: :ycheese: :yblink: :yshock: :)) 8-} :Y: :monkey:
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Maddian Underground