Google Fast Flip

Welcome to the world of news, told by many, told about everything. Here is where new and strange information can be posted, or just life changing events for planet Earth.

Google Fast Flip

Postby PiperTheMad » Tue Sep 15, 2009 20:22:45

Its been a little while since I posted, but its good to be back.

I just saw this Fast Flip on in the news today. I don't think it'll be that useful of a tool -- the page-preview is just too difficult. Drudge Report is a better tool with the headline preview -- IMO.

Also, what really irks me about Google is I think they are constantly trying to take traffic from sites and keep a user on theirs. They should be sending users on to the sites, but they are taking away the need to actually visit a site to see what is one it. it can only end in tears ... or more likely a lawsuit.
(Piper the Friendly)
Specializing in Preschool and Day Care software. Also Find a Daycare or Preschool - Hawaii.
PiperTheMad
Cheese Taster

Re: Google Fast Flip

Postby madd74 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 15:46:13

While I have limited time at this moment, quickly checking out the two sites, Google certainly has the better format, just on first glance, however I certainly agree with traffic stealing. Google is notorious with that, and work more and more to ensure that no one can ever touch them.

I hope to touch more on this subject when I have the time, and of course, always nice to hear from you :mrgreen:
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Maddian Underground