Bourne Ultimatum

Buy a bag, go home in a box! Discuss any and everything about the movie world here, including movies you have seen, movies you like, future releases you hear, etc.
Forum rules
BE RESPECTFUL!! Some people like to be surprised in movies!! if you give out any sort of a spoiler to a movie/TV show, please use the [spoiler=] tag. Any questions, please ask before posting, thank you.

Bourne Ultimatum

Postby Mair » Tue Sep 04, 2007 16:27:17

I actually enjoyed this movie very much!!!! Dave and I were 2 of 4 people in attendance.
Mair
Smut Killer

Re: Bourne Ultimatum

Postby madd74 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 17:03:41

Yay! I very much enjoyed the series. As the Die Hard series, I am happy to see that it did not get progressively worse. Unlike the Die Hard series, I think the third enstallment really shined past the first two. I believe it helped the fact that each movie connects characters and plot from the one movie to the next. While Matt Damon is not the greatest actor in the world, his ability to play Bourne is excellent, and it is difficult to mentally picture someone else doing the role. I highly recommend this movie to everyone who enjoys action movies, even though, suggest watching the first two on pay cable (HBO, Starz, etc) or DVD.

=D>
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Re: Bourne Ultimatum

Postby Mair » Tue Sep 04, 2007 17:04:53

I don't know much about Matt Damon, but don't care for him much either. I wonder if he did this part well because he didn't talk much :)
Mair
Smut Killer

Return to PopCorn