Lake house

Buy a bag, go home in a box! Discuss any and everything about the movie world here, including movies you have seen, movies you like, future releases you hear, etc.
Forum rules
BE RESPECTFUL!! Some people like to be surprised in movies!! if you give out any sort of a spoiler to a movie/TV show, please use the [spoiler=] tag. Any questions, please ask before posting, thank you.

Re: Lake house

Postby sewcute » Fri Aug 03, 2007 20:19:18

cmplxty7 wrote:I had thought I wanted to see it - it was one of those ones where I am on the fence (and therefore indifferent) as to whether or not I will see it. But now that I have a couple good references, I will probably catch it when I see it on our movie channels.

If I were near Des Moines I would lend it to you.

But I would recommend seeing it!
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Re: Lake house

Postby Stingray » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:04:53

I actually really liked the concept of this movie too! I wasn't big on the lack of chemistry between Annie and Neo... err I mean Sandra and Keanu, and there were definitely some discrepencies about the timeline and the effects of altering things, but aside from all that, I liked the story and the idea. I was particular surprised when we find out that Keanu Reeve's character
Spoiler for Keanu Reeves' lake house secret!! shhh!!:
Keanu DOESN'T know kung-fu...!
but it was still very gripping.
"The world is my oyster!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" - Ghaleon
Stingray
Man of Yeast and Cheese?

Re: Re:

Postby ditzwill » Tue Oct 23, 2007 15:54:47

madd74 wrote:
sewcute wrote:I think I've got it!

The sex would be SO boring!

:looks lost, because is lost:

I even went back and read the previous post things... dITZ almost came up with something funny :D

No, it was funny. You know it was funny. 8)
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Re: Re:

Postby Stingray » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:55:12

At first when I read this, I thought we were referring to the sex in the Lake House in the movie being so boring...

Dear Kate,

My manhood is throbbing with desire at the tought of stroking your aching bosom before me, and I'm moving my fingers down to your quivering mound of love pudding slowly tracing the outline of your succulent b . . . . . .crap, my .. .. pen is run...ng out of in..k., I'll h...ve to fin..sh this later. . . Don't forg.t to brin. the ha.dcuffs AND th.e cloth.spins on the nig.t of the 24t. this time, O.K.??

Much lo.e,

Alex

ditzwill wrote:
madd74 wrote:
sewcute wrote:I think I've got it!

The sex would be SO boring!

:looks lost, because is lost:

I even went back and read the previous post things... dITZ almost came up with something funny :D

No, it was funny. You know it was funny. 8)
"The world is my oyster!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" - Ghaleon
Stingray
Man of Yeast and Cheese?

Previous

Return to PopCorn