The Island

Buy a bag, go home in a box! Discuss any and everything about the movie world here, including movies you have seen, movies you like, future releases you hear, etc.
Forum rules
BE RESPECTFUL!! Some people like to be surprised in movies!! if you give out any sort of a spoiler to a movie/TV show, please use the [spoiler=] tag. Any questions, please ask before posting, thank you.

The Island

Postby dearest15 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 20:56:01

Oh, if you have seen the Matrix trilogies or even Logans Run, you will so enjoy this movie. It is a mix between both, however, not a remake of either.

Of course, it may start out slow, however, it definitly builds and lives up to its expectation. Which is to amaze you. It is set in the future (and not too far into the future from where we are now) and deals with what life could actually be like. In the beginning you will think it is like the Matrix, however, it will lead you to what it is really about

It is possible you may end up asking yourself, will it really be like this in 10-12 years? You may even wonder if it is in the works now :!: Of course, I believe it is working its way into our lives, somewhere.

Either way, I do recommend it. I do believe it will be enjoyed.
dearest15
Random Violence

Return to PopCorn