Buy a bag, go home in a box! Discuss any and everything about the movie world here, including movies you have seen, movies you like, future releases you hear, etc.
Forum rules
BE RESPECTFUL!! Some people like to be surprised in movies!! if you give out any sort of a spoiler to a movie/TV show, please use the [spoiler=] tag. Any questions, please ask before posting, thank you.

Postby sewcute » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:49:26

I think it's cool that they are still together, when SO many couples now a days just don't stay together.
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Postby ditzwill » Tue Jan 01, 2008 17:31:48

sewcute wrote:I think it's cool that [Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn] are still together, when SO many couples now a days just don't stay together.
I know. Another couple that I thought was going to be together forever, but just recently broke up is Eddie Van Halen and Valerie Bertanelli. They were together for a *really long time* and there wasn't anything in any of the tabloids about them having problems. Then all of a sudden they were divorced. I wonder what happened.

Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins are another great couple that aren't married, but have been together forever. I think Tom Hanks and his wife have been together for a really long time too.
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Re: From: "Overboard" To: "Celebrity Couples"

Postby Mair » Wed Jan 02, 2008 20:23:49

Agreeing on Eddie Van Halen and Valerie Bertanelli. I was sad to hear of their divorce.
Mair
Smut Killer

Postby monkeybone » Fri Jan 04, 2008 20:00:09

I was an early and staunch Van Halen head. I read maybe 10 years ago an article in Rolling Stone about them - his problem with alcohol really. He had recently gotten shithead wasted and shaved his head. He said he was going to stop drinking. She said 'he better, because living with an alcoholic for 14 years is enough'.

They've been separated for 7 years or so. I was sad about it because they have a kid -- and now he's touring with his dad at age 15 (?!) I don't like the sound of that.
:monkey:
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Postby Mair » Sat Jan 05, 2008 22:27:44

Totally agree about "Wolfie" touring with his dad. I saw him on Oprah I think a few years ago or so and he looks JUST LIKE HIS MOTHER!!!!!
Mair
Smut Killer

Return to PopCorn