X Files 2

Buy a bag, go home in a box! Discuss any and everything about the movie world here, including movies you have seen, movies you like, future releases you hear, etc.
Forum rules
BE RESPECTFUL!! Some people like to be surprised in movies!! if you give out any sort of a spoiler to a movie/TV show, please use the [spoiler=] tag. Any questions, please ask before posting, thank you.

X Files 2

Postby ditzwill » Mon Dec 03, 2007 13:16:19

I figured there would be some (at least Madd) on here interested about this. The link is spoiler safe, you have to click on links on that page to actually get to the spoilers.

X-Files 2 Plot Details Leaked?
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Re: X Files 2

Postby madd74 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 17:06:08

Myles told me about this a while back. Slipped my mind regarding posting it here. It is suppose to be an actual X-Files episode via movie format, not a part of the mythology of the government hiding alien existence.

It is already in the works to start filming the day after my birthday, and is noted in the IMDB. It appears they are shooting where the first part of the season was, unless I am thinking it backwards. I know on the special features Myles and I watched, they had a fairwell party somewhere. Eh, crazy brain.

My link provides no spoilers at all! Of course, it is the IMDB :D
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to PopCorn