From Scary Movie to Spoofy Bards

Buy a bag, go home in a box! Discuss any and everything about the movie world here, including movies you have seen, movies you like, future releases you hear, etc.
Forum rules
BE RESPECTFUL!! Some people like to be surprised in movies!! if you give out any sort of a spoiler to a movie/TV show, please use the [spoiler=] tag. Any questions, please ask before posting, thank you.

From Scary Movie to Spoofy Bards

Postby Stingray » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:58:02

Just bought Not Another Teen Movie for $5 in the discount bin! I loved that flick, even though some parts were just wrong...
"Janie's got a gun... Janie Briggs has got a gun!!! Everybody!"

madd74 wrote:Scary Movie, like many movies of its kind, require you to see the movies that they are spoofing for you to get proper enjoyment of them, or so it usually goes. Not Another Teen Movie, Date Movie, and a few hundred more are good examples. Scary Movie originated the basic story line from Scream. It has been so long, that I forgot the other movies that were involved with it, and I really do not feel any desire to look them up :mrgreen:

I think I thought the movie was okay. However, I could be wrong. Oh well...
"The world is my oyster!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" - Ghaleon
Stingray
Man of Yeast and Cheese?

Re: Scary Movie

Postby Stingray » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:58:33

Date Movie was HORRIBLE by the way...

madd74 wrote:Scary Movie, like many movies of its kind, require you to see the movies that they are spoofing for you to get proper enjoyment of them, or so it usually goes. Not Another Teen Movie, Date Movie, and a few hundred more are good examples. Scary Movie originated the basic story line from Scream. It has been so long, that I forgot the other movies that were involved with it, and I really do not feel any desire to look them up :mrgreen:

"The world is my oyster!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" - Ghaleon
Stingray
Man of Yeast and Cheese?

Re: Scary Movie

Postby sewcute » Wed Oct 17, 2007 16:19:05

that is what I heard!
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Re: From Scary Movie to Spoofy Bards

Postby madd74 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 18:27:58

Stingray wrote:Just bought Not Another Teen Movie for $5 in the discount bin! I loved that flick, even though some parts were just wrong...
"Janie's got a gun... Janie Briggs has got a gun!!! Everybody!"

I do believe I missed Not Another Teen Movie... honestly... there are so many, I cannot keep up. I know I saw Date Movie, only because Spark had it, and he gave the DVD to me at the end of the night :D

Stingray wrote:Date Movie was HORRIBLE by the way...

For some reason, I cannot remember it... other than something to do with a "hot" woman attempting to be "hot" washing a car... with cheeseburgers...
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to PopCorn