Because even MADD goes off topic :)

Buy a bag, go home in a box! Discuss any and everything about the movie world here, including movies you have seen, movies you like, future releases you hear, etc.
Forum rules
BE RESPECTFUL!! Some people like to be surprised in movies!! if you give out any sort of a spoiler to a movie/TV show, please use the [spoiler=] tag. Any questions, please ask before posting, thank you.

Because even MADD goes off topic :)

Postby madd74 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 16:26:30

cmplxty7 wrote:I haven't ever watched Heroes. I've heard good things, though. I don't avoid watching it - I guess since I never watched it I have never known when it is on or what it is about or anything.

Madd & I both love House & Eureka on Tuesdays. We also share a love for The Daily Show & The Colbert Report (though I haven't been watching them much lately, as I am usually passed out for the night by then).

I am fond of Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, Ugly Betty, My Name is Earl...I also like the CSI's & Law & Order's, but they are not must-sees for me. I will watch ER or Grey's Anatomy if they're on, but I do not seek them out. I still LOVE Jeopardy and watch it when I get a chance (not very often), and like 1 vs 100. The only reality show I get sucked in to (I am mostly ashamed to admit it) is American Idol. Every year. I think it starts because at the beginning it is comedy to watch the horrble tryouts...then I just keep watching.

Oh, and the news - I feel lost in my world if I do not watch the news at least once per day (morning, evening, late night) - I do not care if it is national or local. I like to know what is going on around me, so I like to get the local news, but I also like to know what is going on in the world.

yeah, well, thanks for answering for me :p

I would love to watch My Name is Earl, however like many shows, I prefer to catch up to the season thru DVD or "other means" before I get myself onto the series. I would also like to see the new Dr Who, and a few other things I cannot remember at this time.

Stingray wrote:For those of you that haven't yet watched the show "Heroes" on NBC, I strongly urge you to check it out. In my opinion, it is quite honestly one of the best shows I've seen on TV in awhile.
I watched the 2nd episode and thought it was strange, but after the 3rd one, I was hooked forever! Cool effects, intense drama, and a great twisted, yet connected storyline!

I susually will not be upset about missing shows on TV, but I purposely do not plan anything (including dates/band practice!!) just so I can watch Heroes. The premiere of Season 2 starts tonight on NBC, don't miss it!

Any other fans of this show out there?

-StB

What happened to House? That use to be the "not miss show" that I remember you chatting about, and they just started the premire yesterday... did you miss it? :D
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Re: "Are YOU on the list??"

Postby Stingray » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:05:30

madd74 wrote:What happened to House? That use to be the "not miss show" that I remember you chatting about, and they just started the premire yesterday... did you miss it? :D

Nope, haven't caught any episodes of this season yet. Tuesday is usually band practice day, so I keep missing it. I've heard they have all new characters though, for the most part...
Last edited by madd74 on Tue Oct 16, 2007 22:58:52, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote tag
"The world is my oyster!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" - Ghaleon
Stingray
Man of Yeast and Cheese?

Re: "Are YOU on the list??"

Postby cmplxty7 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:26:44

Well, the old ones are there, too - and I think they will have more of an appearance and the newer characters will dwindle off except maybe a couple.
cmplxty7
Jon Stewart's Love Interest

Return to PopCorn