Final Fantasy Tactics: PSP

If it is video game talk not otherwise covered in another forum, here you go!

Final Fantasy Tactics: PSP

Postby madd74 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 18:41:38

Well, I had picked up a copy some time ago, Friday (071012.5x to be exact). I have played it, and of course, it is pretty much a mirror image of the PS1 version, except the FMV is more cartoonish like, and there are some upper function things that are different, such as some new job classes, an extention to the story line, and multiplayer abilities. Also, there are some FMV's that have replaced some text conversations, and actual voice over in the FMV.

I am really looking forward to the multiplayer mode, however, in order to do that, I have to find someone else with a PSP and local to the area. I am dissipointed that only Ad Hoc mode is supported for multiplayer. So now I actually have to track people down, for there is also no game download support (meaning both parties have to have a disc). It also would have been extremely nice to see a larger multiplayer other than two player mode.

Anyone who has a PSP and would be interested in getting the game, let me know, as the multiplayer mode will unlock things you cannot get in single player.
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Re: Final Fantasy Tactics: PSP

Postby sewcute » Mon Oct 15, 2007 18:50:42

I wish I had a PSP to play with you!

I have a DS now, and you can't play any of the games I love!
sewcute
Dreamer of old Ranks

Return to VidGame