Superbowl

The dugout is the place to go for those who have a sport they would like to talk about or a team they would like to "promote" or speak of.

Superbowl

Postby PiperTheMad » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59:03

I was wondering if there would be a post about the Superbowl or not.

Who is everyone picking?

It's funny. I was just noticing in my last post that I went on and on about how big a fan I am of the Pittsburgh Penguins (and I am), but for the Superbowl, I'll have to be choosing the Packers. Of course this year, I'm hoping there are some good commercials.
(Piper the Friendly)
Specializing in Preschool and Day Care software. Also Find a Daycare or Preschool - Hawaii.
PiperTheMad
Cheese Taster

Re: Superbowl

Postby madd74 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 17:09:18

Well, I was hoping for the Cubs to win this years Superbowl :D

To be honest, I was not ever a big fan of football. My ex was, I however, am a baseball fan. I heard a lot of ad people this year decided to pull their stuff who otherwise would pay the millions for 30 seconds of ad time.

I remember when the commercials were extremely cool, then that ad came from Snickers that the gay community wanted banned, and that one with the robot arm that jumps from a bridge got banned. So it is like, everyone is getting all up in arms about silly commercials, and I think that really ruined the tone. I did watch last year's ads, and thought that they were not as good as they use to be.

Well, looks like your Packers won. I also heard that the half time show was one of the worst ever, and I did not even watch it (I was busy playing FFXI). While not a fan of the Black Eyed Peas (as I would dub sellouts extreme), I guess it seemed like a karaoke show that a half time show.

Oh well... I got some great gaming in myself. :mrgreen:
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Return to Dugout