how can the Jet's lose?

The dugout is the place to go for those who have a sport they would like to talk about or a team they would like to "promote" or speak of.

how can the Jet's lose?

Postby PiperTheMad » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:42:15

I can't believe the Jet's lost to Miami last night! I can understand the Saints game last week, but Miami?

Their QB is out. I thought the Jets were a solid team I was starting to get a little excited.... turns out they're more like a flat-tired car than a jet.

Oh well.... Eagles are my team and they didn't disappoint this week.
(Piper the Friendly)
Specializing in Preschool and Day Care software. Also Find a Daycare or Preschool - Hawaii.
PiperTheMad
Cheese Taster

Re: how can the Jet's lose?

Postby madd74 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 18:13:53

:) I am not a big football person myself, so I really cannot comment much on it. Are the Jets a team that you actually enjoy watching when they play, or is it more on the line of one team who should not ever be beaten by another? Because I think that anytime somenoe gets beat by the KC Royals :D
I will have something here... at some point...
madd74
Master of Maddness

Xbox Live: madd74
wii: 3171-6085-4693-8857
Playstation ID: madd74

Re: how can the Jet's lose?

Postby PiperTheMad » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:15:22

that's funny about the Royals.......... yeah you could say that about the Miami Dolphins -- nobody should get beat by them.

I like the new quarter back that the Jets have, but I do have teams I like more.
(Piper the Friendly)
Specializing in Preschool and Day Care software. Also Find a Daycare or Preschool - Hawaii.
PiperTheMad
Cheese Taster

Return to Dugout